Are you thinking about studying at Gombe State University? There is now a form accessible for the school’s Post-UTME screening for this year’s admission. Due to the numerous inquiries we received from prospective applicants on the application process, we were forced to publish this in-depth article. This will allow you to know when GSU screening will begin for the 2022–2023 academic year. Learn how to submit your GSU Post-UTME Screening form online by reading this article further.
Table Of Contents
About GSU Post-UTME Screening 2022/23
The release date for the Post-UTME Screening Form for the academic year 2022–2023 has been announced by the Gombe State University in Gombe. Candidates may apply on the GSU Portal if they have met all of the requirements of the school, including the cut-off mark and the JAMB requirements. You can access the school’s portal at www.gsu.edu.ng/eportals/post-utme.
The GSU 2022 Admissions Application is now available. This page will describe how applicants can use the portal to submit their admission screening applications.
You may fill out the GSU Post-UTME Screening form if GSU was your top option. Simply follow the instructions and details provided on this page to get going.
Requirements and Eligibility for GSU Post UTME Screening Exercise
How can you know if you qualify for the Gombe State University’s Post-UTME screening process? Here are the requirements for participation in the process:
- Only candidates who applied to the university as their First Choice will be considered for this Post-UTME screening.
- For direct entry, applicants must hold an NCE, IJMB, Advanced Level GCE, or diploma. Note that these certificates must be for the same course as the one for which an application is being made.
- Candidates are required to obtain the minimum scores shown below. 170 points in the UTME for science degree programs The passing score for education, the arts, and social sciences is 150. For the UTME, you must receive at least 200 points to be eligible for the programs in medicine, pharmacy, and law. Candidates with less than 200 points are urged to switch right away to another alternative program, especially for the law, medicine, and pharmacy programs.
The following documents must be brought with you to the screening location:
- JAMB Admission Letter,
- Color Passport Photo,
- GSU Online Registration Printout,
- WAEC, NECO, or NABTEB Results.
- and JAMB UTME Registration Number.
How to Apply for the Gombe State University Post-UTME Screening
Note that only qualified applicants who satisfy the aforementioned prerequisites may submit an application for the Gombe State University Post-UTME screening. You must next register for the online screening process by going to the university portal at http://dhrd-gsu-edu.com/admissions.
The following are the steps to register for the process:
- Enter your Jamb Registration Number and click when you have logged in to the portal.
- You need to enter your email address next.
- You will need to pay a screening fee of only 2,000 Naira, which is non-refundable (NGN2,000.00)
- After selecting “Proceed to Form,” the form will appear.
- Complete the form to create a UTME/DE Screening Account.
- When you’re finished, click “Register.”
- The information gathered about the candidate will then be visible on the portal.
- Then, select “Generate Data Form.”
- A two-page PDF file will be created once the aforementioned step has been completed. Details of the candidate’s registration are captured on page 1 of the PDF. The Candidate’s Post-UTME Test (CBT) Exams Card is on the second page.
- Print the two documents, and page 1 should have photocopies of all of your credentials. On the day of the physical screening, you must bring both of them and the originals. When registering, candidates must acquire the dates that they will be screened from the portal.
GSU Post UTME Deadline 2022/23
So when will the Post-UTME Screening be held at GSU? The screening period runs from August 22 through August 26, 2022. Check www.gsu.edu.ng for the location and time of your departmental screening. The GSU Post UTME registration deadline has not yet been made public.
Consult the GSU screening timetable to find out where and when your departmental screening exercise will be held. To avoid being rejected, please make sure you arrive on time at the Post-UTME screening location. Candidates who didn’t make the first round of screening may be subject to a second round.