We are happy to announce that the Ebonyi State Teachers Recruitment has commenced. This is an opportunity for graduates or unemployed teachers to work in the state’s civil service. The Ebonyi State teachers recruitment portal is now accepting online applications. All you have to do is to rush now and send down your application before the deadline. This article will give you information on how to apply for the Teacher’s recruitment exercise.
Table Of Contents
Ebonyi State Teachers Recruitment 2023/2024
The Ebonyi State Government is confident that with the help of teachers, they can make the State a favored travel destination for everyone who values quality learning. The State Government is taking the necessary steps to raise the state’s educational standards. The goal is to provide a standardized, high-quality, and useful basic education in the state.
Candidates who meet the necessary qualifications and are capable of teaching any of the subjects listed below are invited to submit applications to the Ebonyi State Universal Basic Education Board (SUBEB).
If you are confident that you can teach the courses needed, then you are now closer to getting selected as one of the shortlisted applicants. Read the qualifications listed below for these open opportunities.
Requirements for Ebonyi State Teachers Recruitment 2023
The following requirements must be met by applicants for the teaching and non-teaching positions in the Ebonyi State Civil Service:
- Candidates must have local government identity and be citizens of Ebonyi State.
- All candidates must be in possession of a legitimate form of identity, such as a driver’s license, National Identification Card, passport, or voter card.
- The applicant’s age cannot exceed 35 if they are interested in the Ebonyi State Teachers Recruitment.
- Interested candidates must display good manners and composure.
- Candidates must be eager to work in an unfamiliar setting.
- Candidates must be in good physical and mental health.
- It is necessary to have a strong sense of team and outstanding analytical abilities.
- Computer literacy is an added advantage. Candidates must not have engaged in any criminal activity in the past.
- Those who are interested must possess strong interpersonal and communication abilities.
- The teaching position requires the ability to complete tasks on time while juggling several tasks.
- Candidates should possess B.Sc., HND, NCE, or OND certification in any field of study from an accredited institution
- Candidates must have earned at least five credits in each of the WASSCE, NECO, and GCE exams in no more than two sittings. English credit is required.
How To Apply for Ebonyi State Teachers Recruitment
Here are the steps to take in order to apply for the Ebonyi State Teachers Recruitment and have a successful application:
- First you have to fill out the required application form for free at www.ebonyistate.gov.ng, the official Ebonyi State Teachers recruitment website.
- Select between teaching and non-teaching positions.
- Complete the application form by entering your information (full name, permanent address, local government of residence, email address, phone number, date of birth, state of origin, nationality, marital status, academic credentials, institutions attended, and course of study).
- Print the acknowledgment slip.
Please take note that only shortlisted candidates will receive invitations to the next round of the recruitment process. All candidates who make the short list will undergo screening. You’ll receive an email letting you know the day and time of the CBT test or physical screening. The offer is deemed to have been rejected if you do not appear at the screening center within the allotted time.
Frequently Asked Questions on Ebonyi State Teachers Recruitment
How are candidates selected for Ebonyi State Teachers Recruitment?
The selection process for Ebonyi State Teachers Recruitment may involve several stages, including a written examination, interviews, and document verification. The candidates are usually evaluated based on factors such as their performance in the written examination, interview performance, educational qualifications, teaching experience (if applicable), and other relevant criteria.
How can I get updates about Ebonyi State Teachers Recruitment?
To stay updated on Ebonyi State Teachers Recruitment, you can follow the official government website of Ebonyi State or this blog. It is also advisable to follow this blog page as we provide updates and announcements regarding recruitment processes.
When is the Ebonyi State Teachers Recruitment Deadline 2023?
The 2023 deadline for Ebonyi State teachers recruitment will shortly be made public. So maintain your focus and apply on time.
You can find on this blog all the latest updates on this recruitment exercise. This will enable you to seize this wonderful opportunity to work in the Ebonyi State Civil Service.