We bring to the attention of all Akwa Ibom graduate teachers that the Akwa Ibom State Secondary Education Board Recruitment 2023 is ongoing. Now your dreams of becoming a teacher are about to take flight! The excitement is palpable among the people of Akwa Ibom State as the Governor announces the highly anticipated 2023 recruitment drive for the State Secondary Education Board. This is your chance to make a positive impact on young minds and shape the future of education in your beloved state. Don’t miss this incredible opportunity to embark on a rewarding career in teaching. Read on to discover how you can be a part of this exciting journey!
Table Of Contents
Akwa Ibom State Secondary Education Board Recruitment
The Akwa Ibom State Secondary Education Board Recruitment is a process aimed at hiring qualified educators for secondary schools within the state. The board seeks to enhance the quality of education by selecting competent and dedicated individuals to teach and mentor the students. Through this recruitment, the state government aims to strengthen the education system and ensure that young minds receive the best possible learning opportunities. Interested candidates are encouraged to apply and contribute to the growth and development of education in Akwa Ibom State.
Subject Areas Needed
- 1. English Language/Literature in English
- 2. Mathematics
- 3. Geography
- 4. Home Economics
- 5. Financial Accounting
- 6. Ibibio
- 7. French
- 8. Computer Science
- 9. Fine/Creative Arts
- 10. Economics
- 11. Christian Religious Knowledge
- 12. Further Mathematics
- 13. Agricultural Science
- 14. History
- 15. Basic Technology
- 16. Civic Education
- 17. Physical and Health Education
Requirements and Qualifications for Akwa Ibom State Secondary Education Board Recruitment
Here are step-by-step procedures for Akwa Ibom State Secondary Education Board recruitment:
- First you have to ensure that you meet the eligibility criteria for the Akwa Ibom State Secondary Education Board Recruitment. This includes having any of the following qualifications in relevant subject areas with a minimum pass grade of 2nd class lower division: B.Ed, B.A, B.Sc, or B.Tech. Alternatively, you can possess an M.Ed, M.A, or M.Sc degree, or a Higher National Diploma (HND).
- As an applicant, you must possess a 2nd class upper division (2/1) in your academic qualifications. Having a first-class certificate would be an additional advantage.
- NYSC Completion or Exemption: Make sure you have completed the mandatory National Youth Service Corps (NYSC) scheme.
- Once you have confirmed that you meet all the requirements and qualifications, proceed to submit your application for the Akwa Ibom State Secondary Education Board Recruitment.
How to Apply for Akwa Ibom State Secondary Education Board Recruitment
Here’s a step-by-step guide on how to apply for Akwa Ibom State Secondary Education Board Recruitment:
- First you have to visit the Akwa Ibom State Secondary Education Board recruitment website on www.sseb.ak.gov.ng.
- Look for the “Recruitment” or “Apply Now” section on the website’s homepage and click on it.
- Carefully read all the guidelines, instructions, and requirements provided on the website.
- Click on the “Apply Now” or “Start Application” button to begin the application process.
- Fill in all the required details in the application form accurately.
- After completing the form, review all the entered information to ensure there are no mistakes or omissions.
- Click on the “Submit” or “Finish” button to submit your application.
- You may receive a confirmation message or email indicating that your application has been successfully submitted.
Take note of the application deadline, which is from the 18th of January, 2023, to the 29th of January, 2023.
Make sure to submit your application well before the deadline, as the portal will not be accessible for further submissions after the closure date.
AKSSEB Examination Date
After successfully completing the application process, eligible candidates will be invited for the screening test, which will be the final stage of the Akwa Ibom State Secondary Education Board Recruitment. The screening test is scheduled as follows:
- Date: 13th February 2023
- Time: 10:00 AM
The screening test will take place simultaneously in the three senatorial districts at the following examination centers:
- Government Secondary School, Afaha Eket, Eket
- Community Secondary School, Aka Offot, Uyo
- State College, Ikot Ekpene
Shortlisted candidates are expected to appear at their designated examination centers on the specified date and time. It is essential to be punctual and come prepared with all necessary materials for the screening test.
We wish you good luck!