We bring to your notice that the FCMB recruitment 2023 is currently ongoing. If you aspire to work in the banking sector, we invite you to follow the outlined procedures on this page to apply for the ongoing FCMB recruitment.
If you are keen on pursuing a career with FCMB, it is essential to familiarize yourself with the necessary requirements and qualifications needed to be eligible for the available positions. This article aims to provide comprehensive information on FCMB Recruitment and guide you through the application process.
Table Of Contents
About FCMB Recruitment 2023
First City Monument Bank FCMB is one of the leading commercial banks in Nigeria, and it has a network of over 500 branches and ATMs nationwide. FCMB offers a wide range of banking products and services to individuals and businesses.
The bank is currently recruiting for a number of positions across its various departments. These positions include graduate trainees, permanent staff, and temporary staff. FCMB is looking for talented and motivated individuals who are passionate about banking and finance.
Read Also: Sterling Bank Recruitment
If you are interested in a career with FCMB, you can apply for one of the open positions that will be highlighted in this article. The bank also offers a graduate trainee program for recent graduates who are looking to start their careers in banking.
FCMB Recruitment Form 2023
The FCMB recruitment form can be found on their official website, www.fcmb.com. To access the form, you will need to create an account and login.
Beware of scams! The FCMB recruitment form is free of charge. Do not pay any money to anyone who claims to be able to help you get a job at FCMB. All the information you need to apply for a job at FCMB is available on the bank’s website.
Requirements for FCMB Recruitment 2023
Here are the requirements for FCMB Recruitment 2023:
- Age: Applicants must be between the ages of 18 and 35 years old.
- Citizenship: Applicants must be Nigerian citizens.
- Identification: Applicants must have a valid means of identification, such as a passport, driver’s license, or national ID card.
- Education: Applicants must have a first degree from a recognized university with a minimum of second class lower. HND/ND holders should have a minimum of lower credit.
- Health: Applicants must be medically fit and must have a certificate of fitness from a government hospital.
- Communication skills: Applicants must have good communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Customer service skills: Applicants must have good customer service skills.
- NYSC discharge certificate: Applicants must have a discharge certificate from the National Youth Service Corps (NYSC).
- Character: Applicants must be of good character and must be able to handle money responsibly.
In addition to the above requirements, some positions may also require specific skills or experience. Applicants should carefully read the job description for the position they are interested in to ensure that they meet all of the requirements.
How to Apply For FCMB Recruitment 2023
Are you looking for a job in the Nigerian financial sector? Sure FCMB jobs are good to go. Here are the detailed steps on how to apply for FCMB recruitment:
- Visit the FCMB Careers Portal: The first step is to visit the FCMB Careers Portal. This portal is where all the available job positions are listed.
- Search for Available Job Positions: Once you are on the careers portal, you can search for available job positions that match your skills and qualifications.
- Read the Job Description: Once you have found a job position that you are interested in, carefully read the job description. This will give you an overview of the duties and responsibilities of the position, as well as the skills and qualifications that are required.
- Create an Account: To apply for a job at FCMB, you will need to create an account on the careers portal. You will be required to provide your personal information, including your name, email address, and phone number.
- Upload Your CV and Cover Letter: After creating an account, you will need to upload your CV and cover letter. These documents should highlight your skills, work experience, and qualifications.
- Complete the Application Form: Once you have uploaded your CV and cover letter, you will need to complete the online application form.
- Submit Your Application: Once you have completed the application form, you will need to submit it. You will receive an email confirmation once your application has been submitted.
Note that the application deadline is usually between two and three weeks after the job posting is published. Only qualified candidates will be contacted for an interview. The selection will be made based on the candidate’s qualifications, experience, and performance in the interview.
Read Also: Zenith Bank Recruitment
We wish you success and hope you meet the list of selected candidates for FCMB Recruitment jobs.