The Adamawa State Teachers Recruitment is an opportunity for graduates or unemployed teachers to work in the state’s civil service. We are happy to let you know that the Adamawa State teachers recruitment portal is now accepting online applications. All you have to do is to rush now and send down your application before the deadline. This article will give you information on how to apply for the Teacher’s recruitment exercise.
Table Of Contents
Adamawa State Teachers Recruitment 2023/2024
The Adamawa State Government is confident that with the help of teachers, they can make the State a favored travel destination for everyone who values quality learning. The State Government is taking the necessary steps to raise the state’s educational standards. The goal is to provide a standardized, high-quality, and useful basic education in the state.
Read Also: Akwa Ibom State Teachers Recruitment
Candidates who meet the necessary qualifications and are capable of teaching any of the subjects listed below are invited to submit applications to the Adamawa State Universal Basic Education Board (SUBEB):
- Islamic Studies
- Christian Religious Studies
- Basic Science
- English Language
- Civic education
- Basic technology
- Computer Science
- Physical Education
If you are confident that you can teach any of the courses listed above, then you are now closer to getting selected as one of the shortlisted applicants. Read the qualifications listed below for these open opportunities.
Adamawa State Teachers Recruitment Requirements 2023
The following requirements must be met by applicants for the teaching and non-teaching positions in the Adamawa State Civil Service:
- Candidates must have local government identity and be citizens of Adamawa State.
- All candidates must be in possession of a legitimate form of identity, such as a driver’s license, National Identification Card, passport, or voter card.
- The applicant’s age cannot exceed 35 if they are interested in the Adamawa State Teachers Recruitment.
- Interested candidates must display good manners and composure.
- Candidates must be eager to work in an unfamiliar setting.
- Candidates must be in good physical and mental health.
- It is necessary to have a strong sense of team and outstanding analytical abilities.
- Computer literacy is an added advantage. Candidates must not have engaged in any criminal activity in the past.
- Those who are interested must possess strong interpersonal and communication abilities.
- The teaching position requires the ability to complete tasks on time while juggling several tasks.
- Candidates should possess B.Sc., HND, NCE, or OND certification in any field of study from an accredited institution
- Candidates must have earned at least five credits in each of the WASSCE, NECO, and GCE exams in no more than two sittings. English credit is required.
How to Apply for Adamawa State Teachers Recruitment 2023
Here are the steps to take in order to apply for the Adamawa State Teachers Recruitment and have a successful application:
- Fill out the required application form for free at www.adamawastate.gov.ng, the official Adamawa State Teachers recruitment website.
- Select between teaching and non-teaching positions.
- Complete the application form by entering your information (full name, permanent address, local government of residence, email address, phone number, date of birth, state of origin, nationality, marital status, academic credentials, institutions attended, and course of study).
- Print the acknowledgment slip.
Please take note that only shortlisted candidates will receive invitations to the next round of the recruitment process. All candidates who make the short list will undergo screening. You’ll receive an email letting you know the day and time of the CBT test or physical screening. The offer is deemed to have been rejected if you do not appear at the screening center within the allotted time.
Read Also: Ebonyi State Teachers Recruitment
Adamawa State Teachers Recruitment Deadline 2023
Are you an indigene of Adamawa State seeking for employment? If so, are you more qualified to work as a non-teaching staff or as a teacher? If so, submit an application before the deadline.
The 2023 deadline for Adamawa State Teachers’ recruitment will shortly be made public. So apply on time.
You can find on this blog all the latest updates on this recruitment exercise. This will enable you to seize this wonderful opportunity to work in the Adamawa State Civil Service.