We wish to bring to the notice of interested candidates that the Federal University Dustin-Ma postgraduate form is out. The school of postgraduate studies hereby issues an invitation to interested persons to submit applications for admission to the university’s postgraduate programs. All you require to know regarding the FUDustin-Ma Postgraduate Form application process will be covered in this post.
Table Of Contents
How to Apply for Federal University Dustin-Ma Postgraduate Admission
Please follow the instructions below to register for a Federal University Dustin-Ma Postgraduate program and start the application process:
- Visit http://pgs.fudutsinma.edu.ng/apply and log in to complete the following actions.
- Type your surname, last name, father’s name, and family name next to “Surname”
- Type your first name or native name next to “First Name” as well.
- Next, enter your Other Names next to “Other Names” (if any)
- Next to “Email:” Enter your real, active email address. Please take note that you must confirm this email. Email will be used for all alerts and correspondence relating to your application process. Thus, it is essential that you use a personal, active email account that you can access at all times. Moreover, you are not permitted to use this email for any other application.
- Next to “Mobile No: Please enter your current GSM number (required format 080X XXX XXXX). Please take note that any University representative may contact you at this number while your application is being processed.
- Beside “Faculty:” Choose the school to which you are applying. Visit http://spgs.fudutsinma.edu.ng for a list of faculties, departments, and programs.
- Beside “Programme:” Choose the program for which you are applying. Please take note that choosing the Faculty before choosing the Program is advisable.
- Click on Start Application
You will receive a message including your “Application Number” via the email address you have provided. Please take note that you must reference this Application Number at all times during the application process.
How to Activate Your FUDustin-Ma Account
You must complete the following steps to activate your account:
- Sign in to your email.
- Look for an email from “School of Postgraduate Studies” with the subject “Your Application Details.”
- Check your email (Note, you may find the email in your spam messages folder)
- The email contains your “Application Number” and “Email” information.
- A link to activate your account can be found there as well.
- Open your account by clicking the link. You will be taken away from your email account and to the applications portal.
- Your account will be activated after verification. After that, you will be taken to a page on the applications portal where you can generate your RRR.
After your payment has been verified, you will receive an email to let you know. Please take note that without this confirmation, you will not be able to submit your application.
How to Verify Your FUDustin-Ma Postgraduate Form Fee Payment
In order to confirm that your money has been received, you are urged to verify the following:
- You must first sign in to your email account.
- You’ll discover an email from “School of Postgraduate Studies” with the subject “Payment Confirmation.”
- With this authorization, you can log in and complete your application.
- Do you not receive the email right away following payment? To verify if your payment has been approved, log in to the application portal using your “Application Number” and “Email”.
- After making a payment, if the Payment Status is still “Pending,” click “Refresh Status” to confirm payment. Please take note that you can contact the school at any of the above phone numbers or e-mail addresses if you are unable to proceed with your application due to a payment confirmation error.
- You should be finished with “Payment Verification” and “Account Verification” by this point (step 3 above). To continue your application, log in to the applications portal with your “Application Number” and “Email”.