We are glad to inform the general public, especially candidates that made the shortlist that the Nigeria police medical screening 2023 is ongoing. Are you one of the applicants who took the NPF CBT aptitude test that recently ended? The Nigerian police have made the results and the identities of applicants who have advanced to the next stage of the recruitment process available.
In this article we will show you how to check if you are among the many candidates who have been shortlisted for the next phase of the NPF recruitment.
Table Of Contents
How to Check NPF Medical Screening List 2023
Do you want to see if your name is on the list of people being screened medically by the Nigerian Police? Kindly Follow the procedures below:
- The first step is to go to the official police recruiting website.
- Enter your email and password to login.
- The next step is to navigate to “Medical Screening List” on the page
- Download the list and check your name
What’s left now is to go for the medical screening if your name is included in the list. If your name isn’t included, you will need to exercise patience and check back. We wish you good luck!
Nigeria Police Medical Screening Date 2023
The Nigeria Police Medical Screening process will be on Friday 29th October 2023 and Saturday 30th October 2023 at all Police Zonal Headquarters and designated centres across the country. The exception of the screening will be in Kaduna and Yobe that will be conducted in their respective state capital. The screening process runs from 8 am to 3 pm every day.
Requirements for Nigeria Police Medical Screening 2023
Candidates who have made the short list are recommended to show up at the exercise on the dates and times specified above with the necessary documentation:
- Letter of invitation
- NIN slip
- Acknowledgment Letters
- Two (2) recent passport-sized photographs (white background) and Original print-out of their Guarantor’s Form
Successful candidates must present themselves in the following clothes at the medical screening venues:
- White round neck T-shirt
- White shorts and White Canvass.
Here are the guidelines for the Nigeria Police Medical Screening:
- Applicants are also advised to conduct themselves properly
- Every action related to this recruitment drive is carefully watched. Therefore, all candidates must withstand all improprieties.
- The successful candidates are urged to arrive early at the locations for the medical screening on the days specified in their invites.
- Candidates will be automatically rejected if they do not show up at the medical screening sites designated against their States.
- Candidates must bring their completed online application printout and two passport-size photographs.
- Candidates who have been shortlisted must show up at the Police Zonal Headquarters on the date given next to their names wearing white shorts and a vest.
- Unselected candidates are cautioned not to approach the exercise location or they risk being detained.
The candidate will be deemed to have rejected the offer if they do not appear at the Nigeria Police Medical Screening Center within the allotted period.
Read Also: Requirements for Nigeria Police Screening
We wish you the very best during your medical screening.
The Nigeria Police Medical Screening typically begins at seven in the morning. Candidates are urged to check their names via the recruitment portal before it’s too late.
Nigeria Police Medical Screening Venue 2023
The 2023 Nigeria Police Force medical examination will take place at the Police’s 17 Zonal headquarters. Moreover, those who are selected for the screening will be notified and given instructions on how to do so.
Is NPF Medical Screening List 2023 Out?
Some candidates have been contemplating whether it’s true that the Nigerian Police Force medical screening list has been released, and all applicants are urged to check their names on the list by visiting the police recruitment website.
The final selection for each of the states, including the federal capital territory, has been made open to the public.