NECO Result Checker 2023. The National Examinations Council (NECO) has finally released the results of the 2023/2024 Senior School Certificate Examination (SSCE) for internal candidates. Candidates can now check their results online at the NECO result checker portal, www.result.neco.gov.ng or mynecoexams.com.
This article will highlight the simple steps to check your NECO result 2023. Keep reading to learn more.
Table Of Contents
NECO Result 2023 is Out
The wait is over! NECO results for 2023 are finally out! Candidates who sat for the NECO exams in June and July can now check their results online. The results are available on the NECO website, www.neco.gov.ng.
To check your result, you will need your registration number and NECO token. Your token can be purchased from any accredited NECO agent.
Related: How to Check WAEC Examination Result
To check your result, you will need your registration number and a token. You can purchase a token from the NECO website or from authorized agents.
NECO Result Checker Token and Scratch Card PIN 2023
The NECO Result Checker Token is a security code that is required to access your NECO results online. You can purchase a token from any accredited NECO agent. The token costs ₦1,200.00 and can be used to check your results five times.
The NECO Scratch Card Pin is a 12-digit code that is printed on the back of the NECO Scratch Card. You can scratch off the silver foil to reveal the PIN. The Scratch Card costs ₦200.00 and can be used to purchase a NECO Result Checker Token.
How to Get NECO Result Checker Token 2023
Looking for how to get the token and check your results? To get a NECO Result Checker Token, you can follow these steps:
- Firstly, go to any accredited NECO agent.
- The second thing to do is to pay the token price of ₦1,200.00.
- The agent will scratch off the silver foil on the NECO Scratch Card to reveal the PIN.
- Take note of the PIN.
- You can now use the PIN to check your results on the NECO website.
That’s it! However, here are some additional things to keep in mind. The NECO Result Checker Token is valid for 12 months from the date of purchase. If you lose your token, you can purchase a new one from any accredited NECO agent.
NECO Result Checker: How to Check NECO Result 2023
Are you one of the candidates that wrote the National Examination Council NECO examination? Then here are the detailed steps to check your results:
- The first thing for you to do is to go to the NECO website: https://results.neco.gov.ng/
- Then, click on the “Results” tab.
- Select the year of your examination.
- Enter your REGISTRATION NUMBER and TOKEN.
- Click on the “Check Result” button.
- If you have not yet purchased a token, you can do so by clicking on the “Purchase Token” button.
- Once you have purchased a token, enter it in the field provided and click on the “Submit” button.
- Your result will be displayed on the screen.
- You can print your result by clicking on the “Print Result” button.
- If you are not satisfied with your result, you can apply for a review by clicking on the “Apply for Review” button.
I hope the following steps helps! Let us know if you have any other questions regarding how to check NECO Result.
Frequently Asked Questions on NECO Result Checker 2023
Do you still have issues checking your NECO result? Here are some frequently asked questions about NECO results:
Where can I purchase a NECO Result Checker Token?
You can purchase a NECO Result Checker Token from any accredited NECO agent. A list of accredited agents can be found on the NECO website.
How much does a NECO Result Checker Token cost?
A lot of candidates has been asking this question. Let’s clear the air on this. A NECO Result Checker Token costs ₦1,200.00.
How long is a NECO Result Checker Token valid for?
A NECO Result Checker Token is valid for 12 months from the date of purchase.
What if I lose my NECO Result Checker Token?
If you lose your NECO Result Checker Token, you can purchase a new one from any accredited NECO agent.
Can I check my NECO results by SMS?
Yes, you can check your NECO results by SMS. To do this, send an SMS with the word “NECO” to 3033. You will receive a message with your results.
What if I am not satisfied with my NECO result?
If you are not satisfied with your NECO result, you can apply for a review. The deadline for applying for a review is 30 days after the release of the results.
Related: How to Register for WAEC Examination
We hope this answers your questions. Let us know if you have any other questions. We at RecruitDem wish you good luck and the best result.