The Nigerian Police Force wishes to notify the general public especially interested candidates that the NPF Recruitment has started. I’m very sure you are interested in this employment opportunity, that’s why you came to this page.
This article provides a brief overview of the recruitment process for the Nigerian Police Force, including the various stages involved and the minimum requirements for eligibility.
Table Of Contents
About the Nigerian Police Force NPF Recruitment Process
The Nigerian Police Force (NPF) is responsible for maintaining law and order in Nigeria. The recruitment process for the Nigerian Police Force is very simple. Interested candidates are required to visit the official NPF recruitment portal and submit their applications online.
After the online application process, candidates who meet the minimum requirements are invited for a physical and aptitude test screening. Successful candidates will then be required to undergo a rigorous training program at the Police Training School.
Upon successful completion of training, candidates will be further evaluated and selected for specific positions within the NPF.
Requirements for the Nigeria Police Force NPF Recruitment
The general requirements for joining the Nigeria Police Force are the following:
- Nationality: Applicants for the Nigeria Police Force Recruitment must be Nigerian citizens by birth or descent.
- Age: Applicants must be between 17 and 25 years old for non-graduates and between 20 and 30 years old for graduates.
- Education: Applicants must possess a minimum of five credits, including English and Mathematics, in WASSCE/NECO/GCE/NABTEB.
- Physical fitness: Applicants must be physically fit and have no physical or mental disabilities.
- Character: Applicants must have a good character and not have been convicted of any criminal offense.
- Height: Male applicants must be at least 1.67 meters tall, and female applicants must be at least 1.64 meters tall.
- Chest measurement: Male applicants must have a minimum chest measurement of 86 cm.
- Identification: Applicants must have a valid means of identification, such as a National ID Card, Voter’s Card, or International Passport.
- Medical fitness: Applicants must be certified medically fit by a recognized Government Hospital.
- Computer literacy: Applicants must be computer literate.
These requirements are subject to change, and it is advisable to visit the official website of the Nigeria Police Force for the latest updates and specific requirements.
How to Apply for the Nigeria Police Force NPF Recruitment 2023
I believe you read this article because you want to apply for the Nigeria Police Force Recruitment. To apply for Nigeria Police Force recruitment, follow these steps:
- Visit the Nigeria Police Force recruitment portal: First you have to visit www.apply.policerecruitment.gov.ng with NIN, email, and phone number.
- Fill in the application form: Provide accurate information about yourself and complete the application form. You will be required to upload your passport photograph, educational certificates, and other supporting documents.
- Submit your application: Once you have completed the application form, submit your application.
- Print out your confirmation slip: After submitting your application, you will be provided with a confirmation slip. Print it out and keep it safe. You will be required to present it during the screening exercise.
All done! We wish you good luck!
- Nigeria Police Force Screening Date
- Nigeria Police Medical Screening
- Nigerian Navy Recruitment
- Nigerian Army Recruitment
Frequently Asked Questions on the Nigeria Police Force Recruitment
Here are answers to some recurring questions about the NPF recruitment process:
Q: When does the Nigeria Police Force recruitment start?
A: The Nigeria Police Force recruitment for this year has started. The recruitment exercise kick started on October 15 and is expected to end by November 26. We encourage you to apply in time so as to be considered for this employment.
Q: How do I apply for the Nigeria Police Force recruitment?
A: Applications for the Nigeria Police Force recruitment are usually done online through the official website of the Nigeria Police Force. Applicants are required to create an account and fill out the application form.
Q: How long does the Nigeria Police Force recruitment process take?
A: The Nigeria Police Force recruitment process can take several months, from the application stage to the final screening stage. It is important for applicants to be patient and to stay updated on the progress of their application.
Q: What is the salary range for officers in the Nigeria Police Force?
A: The salary range for officers in the Nigeria Police Force varies depending on rank and years of service. However, the starting salary for a new recruit is usually around ₦50,000 per month.
Q: Can women apply for the Nigeria Police Force recruitment?
A: Yes, women are eligible to apply for the Nigeria Police Force recruitment. There are no gender restrictions for applicants.