UMYU Post UTME Screening Form is out. Are you considering studying at Umaru Musa Yardua University? We bring you good news that there is now a form accessible for the school’s Post-UTME screening for this year’s admission.
Due to the numerous inquiries we received from prospective applicants on the application process, we were forced to publish this in-depth article. This will allow you to know when UMYU screening will begin for the 2023/2024 academic year. Learn how to submit your UMYU Post-UTME Screening form online by reading this article further.
Table Of Contents
About UMYU Post UTME Screening 2023/24
The Umaru Musa Yardua University has announced the release date for the Post-UTME Screening Form for the academic year 2023–2024. Candidates may apply on the UMYU Portal if they have met all of the requirements of the school, including the cut-off mark and the JAMB requirements. You can access the school’s portal at collegeportal.umyu.edu.ng/ug/applicant/index/.
The UMYU 2023 Admissions Application is now available. This page will describe how applicants can use the portal to submit their admission screening applications.
You may fill out the UMYU Post-UTME Screening form if UMYU was your top option. Simply follow the instructions and details provided on this page to get going.
Requirements and Eligibility for UMYU Post UTME Screening Exercise
How can you know if you qualify for the Umaru Musa Yardua University’s Post-UTME screening process? Here are the requirements for participation in the process:
- Only candidates who applied to the university as their First Choice will be considered for this Post-UTME screening.
- For direct entry, applicants must hold an NCE, IJMB, Advanced Level GCE, or diploma. Note that these certificates must be for the same course as the one for which an application is being made.
- Candidates are required to obtain the minimum cut off mark of 130 points in the UTME. Candidates with less than 130 points are urged to switch right away to another alternative program.
Related: IBBU Post UTME Screening
The following documents must be brought with you to the screening location:
- JAMB Admission Letter,
- Color Passport Photo,
- UMYU Online Registration Printout,
- WAEC, NECO, or NABTEB Results.
- and JAMB UTME Registration Number.
How to Apply for the UMYU Post UTME Screening
Note that only qualified applicants who satisfy the aforementioned prerequisites may submit an application for the Umaru Musa Yardua University Post-UTME screening. You must next register for the online screening process by going to the UMYU Post UTME portal.
The following are the steps to register for the process:
- Enter your Jamb Registration Number and click when you have logged in to the portal.
- You need to enter your email address next.
- You will need to pay a screening fee of only 2,000 Naira, which is non-refundable (NGN2,000.00)
- After selecting “Proceed to Form,” the form will appear.
- Complete the form to create a UTME/DE Screening Account.
- When you’re finished, click “Register.”
The information gathered about the candidate will then be visible on the portal.
Then, select “Generate Data Form.”
A two-page PDF file will be created once the aforementioned step has been completed. Details of the candidate’s registration are captured on page 1 of the PDF. The Candidate’s Post-UTME Test (CBT) Exams Card is on the second page.
Print the two documents, and page 1 should have photocopies of all of your credentials. On the day of the physical screening, you must bring both of them and the originals. When registering, candidates must acquire the dates that they will be screened from the portal.
UMYU Post UTME Deadline 2023/24
So when will the Umaru Musa Yardua University UMYU Post-UTME Screening be held? The screening period runs around August 2023. Check www.umyu.edu.ng for the location and time of your departmental screening. The UMYU Post UTME registration deadline has not yet been made public.
Do check the UMYU screening timetable to find out where and when your departmental screening exercise will be held. To avoid being rejected, please make sure you arrive on time at the Post-UTME screening location. Candidates who didn’t make the first round of screening may be subject to a second round.