The Ogun State SUBEB Recruitment gives opportunity for qualified teachers to have full-time employment with the state civil service. This employment opportunity is made courtesy of the Ogun State Government. The application for these job vacancies is available on the recruitment website.
In this article, we will cover everything you need to know about the Ogun State SUBEB Recruitment which will include the starting and ending dates for the recruitment. You can use the comprehensive information and instructions we’ve provided to help you with your application.
Table Of Contents
Ogun State SUBEB Recruitment 2023
The aim of the Ogun State Universal Basic Education Board (SUBEB) is to advance a uniform, high-quality, and useful basic education throughout the state. The Ogun State Government is confident that with your help, they can make the State a desirable destination for everyone in terms educational attainment.
So why are you still waiting? You are just a step if you possess the necessary qualifications to become a teacher. The basic requirements that will improve your chances of being selected are outlined on this blog.
General Requirements for the Ogun SUBEB Recruitment 2023
Keep in mind the following prerequisites to be eligible for full-time work with Ogun State SUBEB:
- Candidates for the Ogun State Universal Basic Education Board jobs must be citizens of Nigeria.
- All candidates must possess a valid form of identification, such as a driver’s license, National Identification Card, international passport, voters card, or National Identification Number, at the time of application.
- Candidates should hold a birth certificate or age declaration certificate, officially signed on the certificate of state of origin.
- Candidates must have completed at least five subjects in SSCE, NECO, or GCE with credits in English and mathematics.
- It will be appropriate to have a B.SC., B.ED, HND, NCE, OND, or NCE certificate from a reputable university.
- This recruitment process requires a minimum of National Certificate in Education (NCE).
- Candidates must be registered with Teachers Registration Council of Nigeria Certificate [TRCN]
- Applications are encouraged from B.Ed., B.A. (Ed. ), B.Sc. (Ed.)/B.Tech. (Ed.) holders. Graduates must present a certificate of discharge or exemption from NYSC.
- Those who are interested must possess strong interpersonal and communication abilities.
- Interested candidates must display good manners and composure.
- Candidates must possess strong analytical abilities and a strong sense of teamwork.
- Candidates must be open to working in a new setting.
- Candidates must be in good physical and mental health.
- Candidates must be clear of any prior criminal charges.
- Basic computer application knowledge is advantageous for candidates to stand out from the crowd.
How to Apply for the Ogun State SUBEB Recruitment 2023
The Ogun State Government regularly needs to employ competent teachers into the State’s Civil Service. Are you interested in working for the Ogun State Universal Basic Education Board? Visit the official recruitment website to begin an online application. Please follow the instructions below to apply for Ogun State SUBEB recruitment:
- Firstly, you have to visit ogunstate.gov.ng to access the official recruitment website.
- Simply tap on Recruitment at the top of the home page.
- Fill out the free application form as directed. You must supply the following information: Full names, permanent addresses, the local government of residence, email and phone numbers, the birthdate, the state of residence, the nationality, the status of the marriage, academic credentials, the institutions attended, and the course of study
- Fill out the application form completely and submit it.
- Ensure to print out the registration slip
Only those who have been shortlisted will be invited to the next round of the recruitment process. You will receive an email from Ogun State SUBEB letting you know the day and time.
Ogun SUBEB Recruitment 2023 Deadline
The Ogun State Universal Basic Education Board registration deadline for 2023 is still not formally announced. Upon disclosure, we’ll let you know. If you wish to be informed on the most recent updates, keep checking our website frequently.
Frequently Asked Questions on Ogun State SUBEB Recruitment
Here are some recurring questions about the Ogun State SUBEB Recruitment.
How much does Ogun SUBEB pays Teachers?
This is usually the most asked questions regarding employment with the Ogun State SUBEB. The average teachers’ salaries for the Ogun State Universal Basic Education Board (Ogun SUBEB) is 60,000 Naira.
How do I apply for Ogun State SUBEB jobs?
Applications for the Ogun State SUBEB Recruitment are only done in the official application website. Visit the website and follow the instructions stated above to apply for the recruitment process.
When will Ogun State SUBEB Recruitment start?
The Ogun State Government occasionally employs teachers through the Ogun State Universal Basic Education Board SUBEB. We will let you know when the recruitment exercise is officially open for online applications.
We occasionally publish the most recent information regarding the Ogun State Universal Basic Education Board recruitment process. Therefore, keep checking this page regularly if you want to stay informed about the recruitment process.