The State Security Service SSS Recruitment has started its annual onboarding of new workers. Candidates who are interested in applying are advised to do so before the given time frame.
You ought to be informed of the requirements for applying to SSS jobs. It is crucial that potential candidates meet these standards.
We have taken the effort to thoroughly explain in this article the exact procedures you must follow in order to apply for SSS employment openings. You can apply for SSS recruitment using any of these procedures without running into any difficulties. Read this text through until the end to understand how to complete an online SSS application registration form.
Table Of Contents
General Requirements and Academic Qualifications for SSS Recruitment 2023
There are general requirements and qualifications in which candidates must have before being accepted to work with the State Security Service. You must fulfill the standard SSS employment qualifications listed below:
- First and foremost, candidates must have been born in Nigeria.
- Applicants must possess a valid means of identification such as a valid driver’s license, National Identification Card, an international passport, or Voter’s card.
- Candidates must be capable of resolving issues.
- Candidates must be well-mannered and composed.
- Candidates need to be outstanding analysts and have the ability to operate in a team.
- Knowing how computers work and how to use them is advantageous.
- The following are the minimum requirements for applicants: a B.Sc., HND, NCE, or OND in the pertinent field of study from an accredited university.
- Candidates must have at least five credits in the West African Senior School Certificate (WASSCE), National Examination Council (NECO), and General Certificate of Education in no more than two sittings (GCE). English credit is required.
- Moreover, those with a criminal history are not eligible to apply for SSS jobs.
- Candidates must be able to effectively communicate and be open to working in a new setting.
- Candidates need to be in good physical and mental health.
- Candidates must have a working phone number, a valid email address, and a Bank Verification Number (BVN).
- Candidates must be under 35 years old in order to apply for the State Security Service (SSS) recruitment exercise.
Are you ineligible to apply for the position with the State Security Service? You may, nonetheless, submit an application for a job with the Department of State Security (DSS).
How to Apply for SSS Recruitment 2023
Are you thinking about applying for the 2023 hiring procedure for the Nigeria Customs Service? You can successfully complete the application process and land a job with the State Security Service by following the steps listed below:
- You must first go to the SSS’s official employment website at https://www.dss.gov.ng.
- Go to the Jobs and Careers area and select the Jobs link.
- Carefully read and adhere to the directions.
- Now, complete and upload each of the necessary documents.
- It will be necessary for you to formalize your letter by stating your local government of origin.
- The letter of application must be written by hand. Note: The State Security Service Director-General shall receive the application letter.
- The head of your L.G.A. or another senior member of your local government should also properly sign your letter of application.
- After that, take your application to the Department of State Service office that is the closest to you in your state.
- Verify the accuracy of all the data and documents you uploaded.
- Then, send in your application.
Moreover, emails or texts regarding the screening and aptitude test assessments will only be sent to the candidates who have been shortlisted. The only thing left to do is wait for the list of candidates who have made the cut. We’re wishing you luck!
Deadline for SSS Recruitment 2023
When is the SSS Recruitment Deadline 2023? The registration deadline for State Security Service Recruitment for this year has not yet been made public. We’ll inform you when it’s made known. Keep checking our website more frequently if you wish to be updated on the most recent developments surrounding this recruitment. We’ll try our best to let you know when it happens.