The Department of State Service’s DSS Recruitment Initiative aims to recruit the top security professionals to join the security firm. We will give you all the important details about the DSS recruitment procedure in this article. This article covers the prerequisites, credentials, and procedures for submitting an application for employment. Continue reading to learn more about DSS recruitment and other related topics that may be of interest to you. You will have a chance of seizing this wonderful opportunity thanks to all of these.
Table Of Contents
About DSS Recruitment 2023
Nigerian security is provided by the Department of State Security. Its primary duties include defending and protecting the nation from internal threats, surveillance, counterterrorism, and counterintelligence. They also work to look into various other offenses committed against the state or nation.
The Department of State Security likewise protects Senior government officials and their families. The agency is also in charge of looking out for other senior government personnel.
Do you therefore possess the necessary qualifications to join the Department of State Security Service? If so, keep reading to find out how to apply for a job with the state security service and how to do so.
General Requirements for DSS Recruitment 2023
There are conditions that you must meet before submitting an application for the Department of State Security DSS recruitment.
The following is a list of the requirements specified on the DSS recruitment page:
- Candidates must have been born in Nigeria.
- The applicants must be graduates.
- Candidates must possess a NYSC discharge certificate or a letter of exemption.
- The age range for applicants must be between 18 and 30.
- Candidates shouldn’t be wed or have kids at all.
- Each and every applicant must submit their O level scores (WAEC, NECO, GCE, or NABTEB). Credit requirements for math and English must be satisfied.
- Your full Statement of Results must be submitted.
- For first-degree holders and holders of an HND, the minimum qualification for the position is Second Class Upper Division.
- Candidates must be completely registered with all of the Nigerian government’s statutory professional organizations, as shown by their certificates of registration.
- Candidates must be free of any communicable illnesses, stutters, mental disorders, visual, auditory, or physical impairments. Both their physical and mental health must be good.
- Candidates should not have any tattoos or body piercings.
- The minimum height requirement for candidates is 1.65 meters for women and 1.69 meters for males.
- Candidates will benefit from having a working knowledge of computers.
The list of candidates that have been shortlisted will only include applicants who meet the aforementioned conditions. They are picked for the final screening because they meet these requirements and must pass a qualifying aptitude assessment. We will continue to provide you all the information you need to be chosen.
How to Apply for DSS Recruitment 2023
Let’s examine the steps necessary to submit an application for the Department of State Security’s hiring process. Visit the DSS recruitment website at http://www.dss.gov.ng/ to submit your application successfully this year. The application procedure is rather simple. To apply for DSS recruiting, carefully adhere to the instructions and actions listed below:
- Go to http://www.dss.gov.ng/ to see the official recruitment website.
- The following step is to open an account using your current email address or phone number.
- Accept all the terms and conditions after reading them.
- Correctly enter your information in the spaces provided.
- It will be necessary for you to formalize your letter by stating your local government of origin.
- The cover letter must be written by hand. Note: The Director-General of the Department of State Service shall receive the application letter.
- The head of your L.G.A. or another senior member of your local government should also properly sign your letter of application.
- After that, take your application to the Department of State Service office that is the closest to you in your state.
- Verify every detail you have.
- Submit your application
All done! What’s left is to wait for the list of shortlisted candidates. We’re wishing you luck!