Do you want a job with the Federal Inland Revenue Service, FIRS Recruitment? I can assure you this is a fantastic opportunity to work in the country’s revenue departments. The Federal Inland Revenue Service is in urgent need of competent people to work with them. They are particularly interested in finding those who are capable and determined to work in the country’s revenue-generating agencies. Anyone who is fit and enthusiastic in advancing their career in the sector should take advantage of this fantastic opportunity.
Important details about the recruitment procedure for the Federal Inland Revenue Service are covered in this blog post. We’ll also focus on how to access the official website, log in, and complete the Federal Inland Revenue Service application form online.
Table Of Contents
About FIRS Recruitment 2023
Applicants can make their applications for Federal Inland Revenue Service recruitment through the recruitment website. The official recruitment website provides access to FIRS application form. It is recommended that interested and eligible candidates to use this authorised registration portal alone to register for the recruitment process.
The website for the Federal Inland Revenue Service is www.firs.gov.ng. It is a requirement that all candidates provide their details before getting access to the portal. Only qualified candidates will be shortlisted for the next phase of the recruitment process. This page contains all the application guidelines you require about FIRS Recruitment.
Requirements for FIRS Recruitment 2023
The following are the requirements to join the Federal Inland Revenue Service:
- All candidates looking to join the Federal Inland Revenue Service must meet certain physical and medical requirements.
- The candidates has to be Nigerian citizens.
- The age range for applicants ought to be 18 to 35.
- You must have a legitimate state of origin certificate that has been properly attested by local government representatives.
- Candidates applying for FIRS jobs must have good knowledge of Web applications, Microsoft Excel, Microsoft Word, Power Point, Microsoft Access, and other related applications
- Candidates are required to have good knowledge of the Nigerian Tax Laws
- Applicants should have knowledge of commercial business
- Candidates should have the ability to interpret business numbers
- Candidates applying for the FIRS recruitment must have good communication skills
- Applicants must be psychologically balanced
- Candidates must not be involved in any alleged misconduct and must not have received a verdict in a legal proceeding.
- You must show a current birth certificate or age declaration.
- Candidates must hold a relevant trade certificate or at minimum a lower credit in ND/NCE.
- Moreover, you might as well have taken the SSCE/NECO/GCE/NABTEB in no more than two sittings and earned at least two passes and a credit in English.
- Candidates must have a minimum of 5 SSCE credits.
- Candidates who identify themselves as athletes must provide documentation of their background.
That’s it on the requirements! The Federal Inland Revenue Service will periodically evaluate and update these criteria. We’ll keep you posted of those changes by updating this page as well.
If you meet all of the aforementioned criteria, you are already one bit closer to being selected among the selected applicants. See below for information on how to participate for the recruitment process.
How to Apply for FIRS Recruitment 2023
Are you considering submitting an application for the Federal Inland Revenue Service 2023 recruitment process? Simply follow the instructions listed below to begin the online application:
- First you have to open your phone browser
- Navigate to https://firs.gov.ng/Careers to see the official recruitment webpage
- Please adhere to all the instructions carefully
- The next step is to click on the available vacancies by clicking on ‘career’ under the Information Center on the top of the home page
- You will be required to fill in your personal details such as your name, Date of Birth, Phone number, State of Origin, Local Government Area, Gender, etc
- The following step will be to scan and upload your passport photograph and provide all the necessary details
- Also ensure to upload all your documents
- Verify all your information and ensure they are correct.
- Submit your application
All done! What’s left will be to wait for the list of shortlisted candidates. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted by the Federal Inland Revenue Service. The shortlisted candidates will be invited for a screening test. The date and screening centers will be communicated to you via E-mail We wish you good luck!
These are the procedures for registering for the Federal Inland Revenue Service recruitment process. As the recruitment process hasn’t yet commenced, we advise you to bookmark as well as save this webpage. This article will be updated regularly in case there are any updates to the recruitment procedure.