The Central Bank of Nigeria CBN Recruitment form 2023 is out online and is available for interested candidates to apply. Below, you will learn how to apply for a position with country’s highest bank. Moreover, you will acquire other pertinent information that may be useful to you when you begin your career with a bank.
The CBN recruitment deadline is approaching, thus interested applicants are urged to apply as soon as possible. There are several items, though, that must be sent with your application. You should be familiar with the prerequisites for applying for CBN Jobs. Candidates must have met these prerequisites before even putting in the application.
We have taken an effort to detail the detailed instructions and procedures you must adhere to in order to apply for CBN job openings in this article. We urge you to read this article through to the conclusion so that you may acquire all the details you require to make sure the process is effective.
Table Of Contents
CBN Recruitment Requirements 2023
Are you interested in knowing the qualifications needed to work with the Central Bank of Nigeria? The following CBN job general requirements must be met in order for the CBN to accept your application:
- Candidates seeking CBN employment must have been born in Nigeria.
- Candidates must be under 35 years old in order to apply for the Central Bank of Nigeria (CBN) recruitment exercise.
- Candidates must be in possession of a legitimate form of identity, such as a driver’s license, National Identification Card, passport, or voter card.
- Candidates must be capable of resolving issues.
- Candidates must be well-mannered and composed.
- Candidates need to be outstanding analysts and have the ability to operate in a team.
- It helps to be familiar with computers and their uses.
- The following are the minimum requirements for applicants: a B.Sc., HND, NCE, or OND in the pertinent field of study from an accredited university.
- Candidates must have completed the West African Senior School Certificate (WASSCE), National Examination Council (NECO), and General Certificate of Education with a minimum of five credits in no more than two sittings (GCE). English credit is required.
- Candidates must be able to effectively communicate and be open to working in a new setting.
- Candidates need to be in good physical and mental health.
- Candidates must have a working phone number, a valid email address, and a Bank Verification Number (BVN).
Available Jobs with the Central Bank of Nigeria
The Central Bank of Nigeria occasionally employs personnel to work with them. Would you be interested in working with this company? Below are some of the departmental jobs available at the Central Bank of Nigeria:
- Security Services
- Trade and Exchange
- Banking Supervision
- Corporate Communication
- Legal Services
- Consumer Protection
- Capacity Development
- Financial Market
- Human Resources
- Financial Policy and Regulations
- Procurement and Support services
- Monetary Policy
- Medical Services
How to Apply for CBN Recruitment 2023
What steps must I take to apply for CBN Recruitment 2023? Candidates interested in applying for Central Bank of Nigeria positions may do so via www.cbn.gov.ng, the CBN’s recruitment website. To apply for the CBN recruiting, simply follow the procedures below:
- You must first visit the CBN official job portal at https://www.cbn.gov.ng.
- Go to the Jobs and Careers area and select the Jobs link.
- Be sure to thoroughly read and adhere to the instructions.
- Now, complete and upload each of the necessary documents.
- Verify the accuracy of all the data and documents you uploaded.
- Finally, submit your application.
Candidates who satisfy the CBN’s job requirements will receive an invitation to take a written exam. Moreover, emails or texts regarding the screening and aptitude test assessments will only be sent to the candidates who have been shortlisted. Successful applicants will be invited to an open day at the corporate headquarters.
Successful candidates are provided with additional knowledge during this interactive event. They will take a psychometric test, write essays, and participate in a panel discussion. The Head of Human Resources will conduct the final interview with the candidates who have made the shortlist.
We wish you luck and hope that you are selected from the pool of applicants.