Are you looking for information on when SON recruitment 2023 is commencing? Your inquiries about the employment opportunities available in the Standards Organisation of Nigeria will be addressed in this article. I think that after reading this website, you will understand how and when to apply for SON recruitment.
Therefore, keep reading to gain all the information you require. As per the information that has reached us, the SON has said that it will employ a good number of employees to work with them. This is a good opportunity for you to grab. Let’s show you how to seize this chance.
Table Of Contents
What You Should Know About SON
The Standard Organization of Nigeria (SON) is the only legally recognized organization in Nigeria with the authority to standardize and control the quality of all goods. SON was founded by the Act No. 56 of 1971. SON belongs to the International Organization for Standardization (ISO) as a full member.
Functions of SON
The Standards Organization of Nigeria (SON) is given certain duties under Section 4 of the Act, including, among other things:
- A list of things that need to be standardized is created by the Standards Organization of Nigeria, along with requirements for Nigerian standards.
- The Nigerian Standard Organization is responsible for ensuring the effective production and compilation of industrial standards in Nigeria.
- The Nigerian Standard Organization inspects manufacturing facilities, raw materials, and products for quality.
- The Standards Organisation of Nigeria creates equipment and techniques for testing materials.
- It is the responsibility of the Nigerian Standard Organization to compile product inventories.
- They make sure that all Nigerian products, including those that are imported, are of the highest caliber.
SON Recruitment Requirements
These qualification and eligibility prerequisites must be met in order for you to be qualified for the SON Recruitment 2023:
- None of the applicants for SON recruitment may be older than 35.
- All applicants must hold a bachelor’s degree, as well as advanced papers, an OND, an HND, and an NCE from an accredited educational institution.
- Application candidates must have earned the necessary 6 credits—including Math and English—in no more than two sittings of their WAEC, GCE, NECO, NABTEB, etc. exams.
How to Apply for SON Recruitment 2023/2024
Please visit the Standards Organisation of Nigeria application portal at www.son.gov.ng to submit your application for employment with SON. Below are the steps in which you ought to follow in order to submit an application for SON recruitment exercise:
- Log in to www.son.gov.ng to submit a successful application for this recruitment.
- Complete the application form as the next procedure.
- Before submitting the application, make absolutely sure you double-check all of your details.
Please be aware that the application process will be completed online if you are applying. Do not pay somebody to apply for a job with SON because it is free to do so. A shortlist of all qualified candidates will be posted on the portal. Moreover, be sure to regularly visit this website for updates and additional information regarding the status of your application.
I’m wishing you success!
SON Recruitment Deadline 2023/2024
A good number of applicants often ask the question of when the 2023 Standards Organisation of Nigeria recruitment form will cease to be available. Let’s clear the air on this. As of right now, neither the recruiting application process nor the online availability of the form has started. Please be aware that when the form becomes accessible, this article will be updated.
What date does SON set for opening and closing applications? The starting and ending dates are still unknown. Please bookmark this website to receive the most recent changes if you want to know as we keep this blog updated. In the event that there are some updates to the SON starting/closing date for recruiting, you are going to be the first to be informed.
Reliable sources indicate that SON will shortly begin their recruitment drive, after which the portal will be online and applications will be received. Stay tuned as we will keep you posted.