Are you looking for First Bank Careers job currently available? The leading Nigeria bank is building the financial institution of the future and you can also be a part of it. Take advantage of FirstBank’s job prospects and assist them in redefining the financial future.
Table Of Contents
First Bank Jobs Recruitment Programs
The job programs listed below are available to you if you want to work with First Bank. You may read about the First Bank recruitment 2023 and submit an application for their job vacancies.
The Graduate Trainee Programme is an annual recruitment exercise. Its goal is to draw in young, talented people who will help the company fulfill its expanding human resource needs. They intend to do this in order to develop a group of future leaders who will advance the Bank.
The program was specifically created for recent grads under the age of 27. They should have at least a bachelor’s degree with a second-class lower division or a higher national diploma with credit.
You’ll get a chance to become fully immersed in the workings of the bank as an intern. Also, you will gain a deeper comprehension of our work ethics. By doing this, you will provide yourself the chance to become a bank employee on a full-time basis.
The First Bank internship program provides students with a distinctive opportunity to apply their classroom learning to the real world of business. It enables individuals to acquire practical, hands-on experience related to their area of study.
This recruitment process is intended primarily for professionals with experience. It emphasizes practical experience, potential, and talents, as well as functional and behavioral qualities. These must be imbued by candidates that they can bring to a job.
An intentional manpower strategy guides the recruitment of experienced hires. It aims to implement the operating model throughout all of the Bank’s functional divisions. Those seeking full-time employment opportunities in the bank at the Banking Assistant grade and above are the target audience for such recruiting.
Technology Boot Camp
The Technology Boot Camp is a recruitment program created specifically to draw top talent to the Bank’s many technological departments. The Boot Camp is a job fair for recruiting IT experts from a variety of functions. It makes use of a variety of tests to evaluate candidates’ eligibility in terms of both their technical and behavioral competency.
The campaign is launched each year to draw candidates who could be qualified and fit the posts’ requirements. The goal is to develop a sizable talent pool of tech-inclined individuals that they may access anytime a need in the industry emerges.
The program is especially intended for experienced employees with at least two years of practical job experience.
FirstBank Management Associate Programme
The FirstBank Management Associate Program is a swift, all-encompassing 24-month curriculum. This program is designed for young, creative, highly motivated individuals who have a passion for changing the financial services sector.
How to Apply for First Bank Career Jobs
Just use the First Bank careers page to submit any online job applications. Those who meet the requirements should apply using the guidelines below:
- You must first create an account in order to start the application process.
- Visit their employment page by clicking this link: https://hdbc.fa.em2.oraclecloud.com/hcmUI/CandidateExperience/en/sites/CX.
- The next step is to use their job listing system to look for open positions.
- When you go through the registration process, fill out the form.
- Please read the instructions thoroughly and pay close attention to the steps.
- Submit your application.
Before applying, it is expected that all qualified and interested candidates will read the requirement. Make sure you have read all of the requirements mentioned above before applying for the active recruiting.
Please be aware that by the time you access the website, the position could no longer be open. But rest assured that we’ll always keep you informed of any changes to this offer. The aforementioned positions could change. Visit often to get the most recent information.
Why You Should Work with First Bank
The advantages of corporate, retail, private, and business banking are combined by FirstBank.
Here are 10 good reasons to develop your career at FirstBank:
- FirstBank is the most well-known name in Nigeria’s financial services industry, of the top 500 worldwide banking brands. They have historically been the biggest and best Tier-1 Bank in the country.
- First Bank has extremely attractive pay plans. They are intended to draw and keep talented and enthusiastic individuals from a variety of organizational functional areas.
- Five years running, FirstBank has been rated as Nigeria’s most valuable bank brand. They have an unmatched reputation for strength, stability, and leadership.
- FirstBank is the oldest and most active financial institution in Nigeria. The bank has produced several senior government officials, including two governors of the CBN.
- FirstBank cultivates a supportive workplace atmosphere that values and respects people as unique individuals.
- FirstBank’s corporate university, FirstAcademy, provides chances for ongoing learning and growth. Staff members are given the knowledge and abilities they need to carry out their jobs to the best of their abilities.
I’m sure you came to this page looking for information on how to get a job with First Bank. You’re welcome to join one of the largest talent sourcing organisations in Nigeria. In this bank, employees are acknowledged as the most precious resource. The following compelling factors should ultimately serve as your primary driving forces in choosing Nigeria’s top bank for your career.