I believe you are looking for the Federal Fire Service Recruitment, that’s why you read this page. Do you wish to work for the Federal Fire Service of Nigeria? You’ll be happy to learn that the Federal Fire Service will hire roughly 2,200 new officers as part of a recruitment process. These new hires will serve in a variety of capacities within the military. You won’t want to pass up this chance, I’m rather certain of that. So, in order to assist you in applying for the recruiting process, we had to write this post. The recruitment process for the Fire Service is properly updated towards the end of the article. We also encourage you to read the rest of this post to learn the most recent information about the candidates that have been shortlisted.
Table Of Contents
What You Should Know About the Federal Fire Service
The Federal Fire Service continues to be one of the Ministry of Interior’s most major or crucial parts. The organization is tasked with providing information services, paramedical care, firefighting, mitigation, and rescue operations.
The sole and largest agency that offers fire rescue services to all Nigerians is the federal fire service. Their primary objective is to assist in preventing or controlling fire outbreaks and other types of crises. They even go so far as to create policies and carry out public education. They even offer suggestions for how to maintain the security of our homes, properties, government buildings, and workplaces.
Requirements to Work with the Federal Fire Service
The following criteria must be met in order to be employed by the Nigerian Federal Fire Service:
- The first criteria relate to your nationality. Only citizens of Nigeria may apply.
- Another aspect to take into account is having the appropriate certificate. Below, we’ve taken the time to clarify the types of certificates that are required for specific occupations.
- Your health is important, and you will be required to provide a medical fitness certificate.
- Those that are eligible must be at least 18 and not older than 30.
- Your height must be at least 1.65 meters for men and 1.60 meters for women, with a minimum chest size of 0.87 for men.
- Candidates for positions in the federal fire service should be morally upright and debt-free.
Please be aware that there is no fee associated with the form. Log in to the website, make an account, and then begin applying.
How to Apply for Federal Fire Service Recruitment 2023
You must be looking for details on how to submit an application for the Federal fire recruitment. You should be aware that the procedure will be conducted online. This is done to simplify the procedure. These are the actions you should do in order to cooperate with the Federal Fire Service:
- The first step is to launch your browser and log on to www.fedfire.gov.ng, https://cdfipb.careers, or https://cdfipb.careers/registrations/new.
- Click to https://cdfipb.careers/registrations/new if you want to apply for a position in Category A or Category Bi (Holders of a Degree or HND certificate).
- Make absolutely sure you accurately enter all of your information in the form.
- Candidates for lower positions in Categories B ii and C, such as those with the ND, NCE, NATEB, SSCE, NECO, or their equivalents, should click the designated link at http://fedfire.gov.ng/rportal/welcome/auth.
- Make sure to carefully fill out all of your information.
- After entering your information online, review it and make any necessary corrections. Verify everything again.
- Send in your application, and print a reference form as well. Don’t forget to fill out the reference form you printed and bring it with you to the screening process.
That concludes the procedure for applying to the federal fire service. We advise against applying more than once. We wish you good luck and hope you’re one of the shortlisted candidates that will make it to work there.