The Independent Corrupt Practices Commission ICPC Recruitment is currently recruiting interested candidates to work with the federal government agency. I’m sure you are interested in this work, that’s why you read this page. It’s time to take advantage of this opportunity.
In this article, we’ll provide crucial details about the ICPC process of recruitment. This will cover the prerequisites, academic requirements, application instructions, and any other important details you would need to know.
This blog can serve as a guide for submitting an effective application. Thus, continue reading and put all of these recommendations into practice.
Table Of Contents
The Independent Corrupt Practices And Other Related Offences Commission (ICPC) is a federal government agency. The commission’s primary responsibility is to outlaw and punish corrupt behavior and other related offenses.
Working for the Independent Corrupt Practices Commission is more than just a job. It refers to effort that enhances the lives of numerous people.
You are therefore close to getting the job if you believe you have what it takes to join the ICPC in eradicating corruption in the country.
About ICPC Recruitment 2023
Consider the following before applying for the Independent Corrupt Practices and Other Related Offences Commission recruitment process before we get started.
The ICPC Online recruitment application form is open to everyone. Spend some time filling out the online application. After submitting your biodata, you cannot change it.
Never pay anyone who promises to assist you in obtaining this position.
Only candidates with the necessary disciplines and specialized abilities will be taken into consideration. They include Quantity Surveying, Architecture, Statistics/Mathematics, Computer Engineering, Software Engineering, Engineering, Forensic Experts, Mass Communications, Sociology, Economics, Computer Science, and Computer Forensic.
A computer-based aptitude test and an online/written assessment test will be administered to shortlisted candidates. This entitles them to participate in an oral interview and further evaluation phases.
Candidate training will include paramilitary instruction as well as a polygraph examination.
It is advisable to have a clean medical history.
Requirements for ICPC Recruitment
You must fulfill a number of conditions before applying for ICPC Recruiting in order to demonstrate that you are qualified and prepared to go through the recruiting process. Below are the prerequisites:
- Interested candidates must be citizens of Nigeria.
- Candidates must possess a birth certificate or age declaration document with a properly signed Certificate of State of Origin.
- All candidates must be in possession of a legitimate form of identity, such as a driver’s license, National Identification Card, passport, or voter card.
- Applicants must have completed at least five subjects in SSCE, NECO, or GCE with credits in English and mathematics.
- It is essentially necessary to have a B.Sc., HND, NCE, or OND qualification from an accredited university.
- Those who are interested must possess strong interpersonal and communication abilities.
- Applicants should have a strong sense of teamwork and superior analytical abilities.
- Prospective applicants must be of excellent behavior and calm and must not have engaged in any unlawful activity in the past.
- Applicants having a problematic criminal history won’t be considered
- Candidates interested in the ICPC recruitment must not have reached the age of 35 at the time of application.
- Candidates must be open to working in a new setting.
- Candidates must be in good physical and mental health.
- Computer literacy is an added advantage for candidates to stand out from the crowd.
How to Apply for ICPC Recruitment 2023
Follow the instructions below to apply for a position with the Independent Corrupt Practices Commission:
- Go to https://icpc.gov.ng/, the official recruitment portal, and fill out the free application form there.
- Fill in your details and submit the application form
- Ensure to print out the registration slip
If you are chosen, you will receive an email to schedule the next step in the hiring process. Those candidates who make the short list will undergo screening. You will receive an email from us letting you know the day and time.
ICPC Recruitment Update 2023
The Independent Corrupt Practices Commission is not recruiting at the moment.
When the time comes, a notice of recruitment will be posted in at least three national dailies.
ICPC continues to invite suitable candidates who desire to develop and progress their careers to submit applications. Interested candidates are required to visit the official recruitment portal and submit an application.