The Sterling Bank Graduate Trainee Program is an opportunity for recent graduates to get a job with the country’s top bank. The objective of the trainees’ participation in this program is to gain some practical work experience and ultimately land a job with the organization.
I believe you are interested in working with the Sterling Bank? If you’re a graduate, then your stepping stone should be the Graduate Trainee Program.
In this article, you will learn about the advantages of the Sterling Bank Graduate Trainee program. To learn more about applying and the possibilities available to you, please keep reading.
Table Of Contents
Sterling Bank Graduate Trainee Program 2023
Sterling Bank of Nigeria is introducing a recruitment drive for the 2023 graduate trainee program. This is an integral part of its continuing efforts to increase both the customer experience and operational effectiveness.
The Graduate Trainee Program is a basic foundation for an amazing career at Sterling Bank. It is a rare chance for those with talent who are prepared to follow their passions and show leadership capabilities. You will discover a world of options at Sterling Bank and learn how the Program can advance your career.
Here are the skills that Sterling Bank looks for before they can enter the Graduate Trainee Program:
- Candidates should have Integrity
- They should be Innovative
- Applicants should be adaptable and have a team spirit.
- They ought to be driven by passion and take ownership.
- Candidates should be Digital savvy
With these skills and knowledge, all that is left is to meet the requirements and walk your way to the financial industry.
Requirements and Eligibility Criteria for Sterling Bank Graduate Trainee
The following requirements must be met in order to participate in the Sterling Bank graduate trainee program:
- The minimum age for interested candidates at the time of application is 26.
- All candidates must be in possession of a legitimate form of identity, such as a driver’s license, National Identification Card, passport, or voter card.
- Applicants must have at least five (5) SSCE credits, including English and Mathematics.
- Interested candidates must display good manners and composure.
- Applicants should be able to defend the organization’s interests.
- Applicants with strong computer application skills will have an advantage.
- Those who are interested must possess strong interpersonal and communication abilities.
- Candidates must be in good physical and mental health.
- Applicants should be fluent in both written and spoken English. They ought to be capable of communicating confidently and coherently in a work setting.
- Applicants must have at least a second-class upper-division university degree.
- Applicants must have finished the one-year, required NYSC program.
Sterling Bank will strictly maintain the confidentiality of the information and details you provid. They would also check the validity of all of your educational credentials.
How to Apply for Sterling Bank Graduate Trainee Recruitment 2023
The processes listed below can be used to apply for open Sterling Bank Graduate Trainee opportunities:
- Visit talent.sterling.ng or sterling.ng/about/careers to access the official recruitment website.
- The next step after arriving at the website is to register an account.
- Choose “Available Opportunities” by scrolling down.
- Pick a job that best suits you.
- Pay close attention to the employment position, responsibilities, and functions.
- In the end, click “Apply Now.”
- Provide all the necessary information
- Submit your application
Please be aware that only applications submitted online through the Sterling Bank application portal will be considered.
Selection Process for Sterling Bank Graduate Trainee Program
- Step 1: Computer-Based Test
- Step 2: Pre-Assessment Center & Documentation
- Step 3: Assessment Center
- Step 4: Final Interview
- Step 5: Foundation School
The Bank will constantly contact you throughout the selection process using your phone number and email address.
If you are eligible, someone will get in touch with you and invite you to take an aptitude test.
Sterling Bank Graduate Trainee Salary
Graduate trainees at Sterling Bank are paid ₦55,000 per month for a three-month term. Their transportation costs and other expenses for the month will be covered by their monthly salary.
The starting salary at Sterling Bank is ₦120,000 per month. Top bankers receive monthly salaries ranging from ₦300,000 to ₦1,000,000.
Sterling Bank Graduate Trainee Recruitment Update
Working at Sterling Bank has a lot of benefits. The staff of Sterling are its best resource. They are continually bringing talented, imaginative people into their organization who live on collaboration and value creation. Sterling Bank Trainees are urged to consider their future plans upon completion of school.
To get more information on this recruitment program, do follow up this blog.