We wish to bring to your notice that Ibom Air recruitment 2023 portal is currently open for interested candidates to apply. The state-owned airline of Akwa-Ibom is accepting applications from competent and enthusiastic individuals to work for the company.
Ibom Air is constantly looking for people that are enthusiastic about the aviation sector. Candidates should be upbeat and energetic, and they should be proud of who they are and what they do.
We will cover all the information you require about the Ibom Air recruiting 2023 in this article. You can use the comprehensive information and instructions we’ve provided to help you with your application. Therefore continue reading and put all of these recommendations to use.
Table Of Contents
Ibom Air Recruitment 2023
Would you like to advance your career with Ibom Airline? If so, you may be interested to learn that Ibom Airline is seeking young people to join the airline who are interested in employment in the travel industry.
Ibom Air constantly looks out for the interests of their clients and staff. The Ibom Airline’s success depends on finding bright workers and giving them the tools they need to succeed. They depend on their productive staff to advance their company. They want to establish themselves as the preferred airline among both passengers and staff.
You will work with a talented group of experts as an Ibom Air employee. Together, you will endeavor to provide a flight experience that is extraordinary and goes above and beyond the expectations of the client.
General Requirements for the Ibom Air Recruitment 2023
Ibom Air is constantly looking for people that are enthusiastic about the airline business. The candidates ought to be proud of themselves and their work, and they ought to be upbeat and enthusiastic. The Ibom Air job involves meeting the following prerequisites:
- Ibom Air recruitment candidates must be under 30 years old at the time of application.
- Those who are interested must possess strong interpersonal and communication abilities.
- Interested candidates must display good manners and composure.
- Candidates need to be affable
- It is necessary to be open to working in a new setting.
- You can apply if you have a WASSCE, NECO, or GCE. Candidates must have earned at least five credits in each of the WASSCE, NECO, and GCE exams in no more than two sittings. English credit is required.
- It is essentially necessary to have a B.Sc., HND, NCE, or OND qualification from an accredited university.
- You will need a N.Y.S.C. discharge or exemption certificate.
- Candidates must submit their curriculum vitae or resume.
- Candidates must be in good physical and mental health.
- All candidates must be in possession of a legitimate form of identity, such as a driver’s license, National Identification Card, passport, or voter card.
- Candidates should be willing to take risks and attempt new things.
- They must not have engaged in any criminal activity in the past.
- It is necessary to have a strong sense of team and outstanding analytical abilities.
- They should be able to meet deadlines in environments with various tasks.
- Candidates having a problematic criminal history won’t be considered.
- Computer literacy is an added benefit.
Available positions for the Ibom Air Recruitment
Here are just a few of the several openings at the Akwa Ibom International Airport:
- Airline Customer Service Professionals
- Flight Attendant
- Baggage Handlers
- Customer Service Reps
- Airport Engineer/Planner
- Airport Guide/Ambassador
- Flight Dispatcher
- Ground Services
- Cabin Crew
- Emergency Services
- Sales Representative
- Flight Operations
- Cabin Safety
- Fixed Base Operator (FBO) Manager
- Airline Ticket Agent
- Fixed Based Operator Lineperson
- Cockpit Crew
- Aviation Meteorologist
- Operations Agent
- Concessions/Airport Food Service
- Ground/Airport Station Attendant
- Airline Administrative Support
- Airport Custodians/Service-person
How To Apply for the Ibom Air Recruitment 2023
It’s not too difficult to apply for a position with Ibom Air. Follow the instructions below to apply for the position:
- You must first go to the official Ibom Air Recruitment web page.
- Simply tap on Careers at the upper right side of the homepage.
- Then, in the middle of the homepage, select “Start a Job Search.”
- Find a job by using the search bar.
- Pay close attention to the job description and prerequisites.
- Select “Apply Now”
- Provide the relevant details.
- Submit your application. Note that there is no cost to submit an application for this recruitment.
Alternately, submit your application and most recent resume or CV to email@example.com. When registering, don’t forget to identify the position. Simply mark or suggest Ibom Air Baggage Handlers, for instance, if you are looking for a position as a baggage handler.
Candidates that are chosen will be notified by email. Every candidates who make the short list will undergo screening and testing.
Ibom Air Recruitment Update
The Ibom Airline Company offers a variety of benefits. You’ll get the chance to interact with folks you otherwise would not have. Discovering new abilities will help you increase your skill set. You will have a greater understanding of the world by traveling with the airline. Moreover, you’ll be a member of a dynamic group of industry experts.
Related: Dana Air Recruitment
I think you gained a lot of knowledge regarding the Ibom Air (Akwa Ibom International Airport) recruitment procedure. We now think there’s a chance you’ll be able to seize this wonderful opportunity.