Do you want a job in Nigeria Customs Recruitment? I can assure you this is a fantastic opportunity for you to join the country’s customs service. The Nigerian Customs Service is in urgent need of competent applicants. They are particularly interested in finding those who are capable and determined to work in the country’s borders. Anyone who is fit and enthusiastic in advancing their career as a customs officer should take advantage of this fantastic opportunity.
Important details about the recruitment procedure for the Nigerian Customs Service are covered in this blog post. We’ll also focus on how to access the official website, log in, and complete the Nigeria Customs Service application form online.
Table Of Contents
About Nigeria Customs Recruitment 2023
Applicants can make their applications for Nigerian Customs recruitment through the recruitment website. The official recruitment webpage provides access to the Nigerian Customs application form. It is recommended that interested and eligible candidates to use this authorised registration portal alone to register for the recruiting process.
The website for the Nigerian Customs Service is www.vacancy.customs.gov.ng. It is a requirement that all candidates provide their certifications to the portal. Only qualified candidates will be shortlisted for the recruitment’s next stage. This page contains all the application guidelines you require.
Requirements for Joining the Nigeria Customs Recruitment 2023
The following are the requirements to join the Nigeria Customs Recruitment:
- The candidates looking to join the Nigerian Customs Service Recruitment have to undergo a medical test. Thus, qualified candidates must meet certain physical and medical requirements.
- The candidates has to be Nigerian citizens.
- The age range for applicants ought to be 18 to 25.
- Every candidate for this recruitment procedure must be a single person.
- Applicants are not permitted to be members of any secret society, cult, or fraternity.
- You must have a legitimate state of origin certificate that has been properly attested by local government representatives.
- The required height is listed below. You shouldn’t be shorter than 1.64 meters, for women and 1.7 meters, for men applying for the recruitment.
- Moreover, you must not be involved in any alleged misconduct and must not have received a verdict in a legal proceeding.
- You must show a current birth certificate or age declaration.
- Candidates must hold a relevant trade certificate or at minimum a lower credit in ND/NCE.
- Moreover, you might as well have taken the SSCE/NECO/GCE/NABTEB in no more than two sittings and earned at least two passes and a credit in English.
- Candidates must have a minimum of 5 SSCE credits.
- Candidates who identify themselves as athletes must provide documentation of their background. Honors and diplomas fall under this category.
That’s it on the requirements! The Nigeria Customs Service will periodically evaluate and modify these criteria. We’ll keep you posted of those changes by updating this page as well.
If you meet all of the aforementioned criteria, you are already one bit closer to being selected among the Nigeria Customs’ selected applicants. See below for information on how to participate for the recruitment process.
How to Apply for Nigeria Customs Recruitment 2023
Are you considering submitting an application for the Nigeria Customs Service 2023 recruitment process? Simply follow the instructions listed below to begin the online application:
- First you have to open your phone browser
- Navigate to www.vacancy.customs.gov.ng to see the official recruitment webpage
- Please adhere to all the instructions carefully
- The next step is to click on the available vacancies
- Then ensure to provide a valid E-mail address
- Enter your password, Name in the spaces provided
- The only thing left will be to sign-up for an account, then wait for a verification link to be sent to you
- The next course of action is to click on the verification link and complete your registration process
- You will be required to fill in your personal details such as your name, Date of Birth, Phone number, State of Origin, Local Government Area, Gender, etc
- The following step will be to scan and upload your passport photograph and provide all the necessary details
- Also ensure to upload all your documents
- Verify all your information
- Submit your application
All done. What’s left will be to wait for the list of shortlisted candidates. We wish you good luck!
These are the procedures for signing up for the Nigeria Customs Service recruitment process for 2023. As the recruitment process hasn’t yet commenced, we advise you to bookmark as well as save this webpage. This article will be updated regularly in case there are any updates to the recruitment procedure.