The Federal Government FGN ALAT Digital Skillnovation Program 2024 for Young Nigerians is now open for applications from interested candidates.
This is a free digital skills training program designed to equip young Nigerians with the skills they need to succeed in the digital economy.
The program is open to young Nigerians between the ages of 18 and 35, and offers training in a variety of digital skills, including web development, mobile app development, data science, and digital marketing.
Are you interested in this program? You can now apply for the program by following the instructions outlined in this article.
Table Of Contents
About the FGN ALAT Digital Skillnovation Program
The FGN ALAT Digital Skillnovation Program is a collaborative effort between the Federal Government of Nigeria and Wema Bank, one of Nigeria’s leading commercial banks.
The program is designed to address the shortage of digital skills in Nigeria, and to help young Nigerians create jobs and opportunities for themselves.
The program offers a variety of benefits to participants, including:
- Free training in digital skills
- Access to mentors and industry experts
- The opportunity to network with other young Nigerians
- The chance to participate in hackathons and other competitions.
What to Expect from the FGN ALAT Digital Skillnovation Program
The FGN ALAT Digital Skillnovation Program is a rigorous training program that will challenge you to learn new skills and develop your existing skills.
The program is designed to give you the skills you need to succeed in the digital economy.
The program will cover a variety of topics, including:
- Web development
- Mobile app development
- Data science
- Digital marketing
- Project management
- Business development
Interestingly, you will also have the opportunity to work on real-world projects.
Eligibility Requirements for FGN ALAT Digital Skillnovation Program
To be eligible for the FGN ALAT Digital Skillnovation Program, you must meet the following requirements:
- Be a Nigerian citizen between the ages of 18 and 35
- Have a strong interest in learning digital skills
- Be available to attend training sessions on a regular basis
How to Apply for the FGN ALAT Digital Skillnovation Program 2024
Do you want to apply for the Federal Government ALAT Digital Skillnovation Program? To apply for the program, you must visit the program’s website and complete the online application form. Here are step by step procedures on how to apply:
- Firstly, you will have to visit the FGN ALAT Digital Skillnovation Program application website at https://fg-skillnovation.alat.ng/.
- Then click on the “Apply Now“
- You will be redirected to the next page, where you will be asked to select the profile that best describes you.
- Choose between: Working class professional, Job seeker, Business owner, or Aspiring business owner.
- Click on any one of these profiles and you will be asked to choose on the digital skills you will like to develop.
- You will be given an application form to fill. The form will ask you to provide basic information about yourself, your educational background, and your interest in digital skills.
- Review and submit your application.
Once you have submitted your application, you will be contacted by the program team to schedule an interview. The interview is an opportunity for you to learn more about the program and to ask any questions you may have.
FGN ALAT Digital Skillnovation Program Application Deadline 2024
The application deadline for the FGN ALAT Digital Skillnovation Program is not stated yet, because the program is yet to commence. The FGN ALAT Digital Skillnovation Program will start by next year 2024, so there is still enough time to prepare for the program.
The FGN ALAT Digital Skillnovation Program is a great opportunity for young Nigerians to learn digital skills and create jobs and opportunities for themselves.
If you are interested in applying to the program, be sure to visit the program’s website and complete the online application form.