The National Agricultural Land Development Authority NALDA Recruitment is looking to empower young farmers and women into the Nigerian agriculture industry. As such, we wish to bring to your notice of this year’s recruitment exercise. I have a feeling that you are considering this job offer. This blog will provide you with more information on how to apply for NALDA recruitment. This page will also include further information about the recruitment process.
Table Of Contents
What You Should Know About NALDA Recruitment 2023
We would like to let everyone know that the IITA recruitment portal for 2023 is currently accepting applications, especially those who are interested to work in the agricultural sector. The National Agricultural Land Development Authority welcomes applications from qualified individuals who are interested in advancing their careers in this renumerative industry.
This article will help you learn all there is to know about the recruitment. This will cover a variety of topics, most notably how to apply and complete the NALDA recruitment form successfully without any kind of difficulties.
The National Agricultural Land Development Authority has open positions for both degree- and most especially non-degree-holders. There are many opportunities to work for them, therefore it doesn’t matter if you have a degree or not. It is now or never if you want to apply for the NALDA open jobs.
Requirements for NALDA Recruitment 2023
There are some conditions you must satisfy before submitting an application to demonstrate that you are qualified to go through the NALDA recruitment process. The following requirements should be taken into consideration by any interested candidates:
- Interested candidates must be prepared to work in a new setting.
- Candidates must be in good physical and mental health.
- Candidates must have completed the West African Senior School Certificate (WASSCE), National Examination Council (NECO), and General Certificate of Education with a minimum of five credits in no more than two sittings (GCE).
- Graduates are required to present a B.Sc., HND, NCE, or OND credential from a reputable institution
- Interested candidates must display good manners and composure.
- All applicants must possess a legitimate form of identification, such as a driver’s license, National Identification Card, passport, voter identification card, or NIN number.
- Those who are interested must possess strong interpersonal and communication abilities.
How to Apply for the NALDA Recruitment 2023
Anyone interested in applying for the National Agricultural Land Development Authority recruitment can do so through the official recruitment portal, which is open for applications. The portal is where you can find the application form. The guidelines listed below should be followed to apply for the NALDA current recruitment:
- First you have to visit the NALDA official website at https://nalda.ng.
- Find the Careers/Vacancies page on the website.
- Select a position that better suits you.
- Enter your email address to register, then adhere to the instructions.
- Give all relevant information
- Click on “Submit”
- Once your registration is successful, print out the registration slip.
If you are selected, you will receive an email to schedule the next step in the recruitment process. The National Agricultural Land Development Authority is hoping that this may open up intriguing professional opportunities for you in the agricultural industry. Good luck!
Frequently Asked Questions on NALDA Recruitment
Here are answers to some recurring questions about the recruitment process of the National Agricultural Land Development Authority.
What is the Salary of NALDA?
A lot of people looking for work with NALDA have always asked how much they will be paid. Let’s clear the air on this. The lowest worker at NALDA earns at least ₦73,500 monthly.
What is the Requirement for NALDA Recruitment?
The requirements and qualifications for the 2023 National Agricultural Land Development Authority Recruitment are: Higher National Diploma (HND) or National Diploma certificate in any related field of study. Bachelor’s degree (B.Sc.) in any law-related course.
How Do I Register for NALDA?
Here are the step-by-step process to apply for NALDA Recruitment. First you have to visit the official recruitment portal via www.nalda.ng. The next thing to do is to sign up for an account if you don’t have an account yet. Then click on the available vacancies. Read and follow the instructions carefully to apply for NALDA Recruitment.
Before wrapping up, here are some key takeaways on the National Agricultural Land Development Authority recruitment. Never pay a person who promises to assist you in obtaining the employment. This recruitment process is cost-free.
If you want to stay informed, keep checking our blog more often as we occasionally provide the most recent information regarding this recruitment exercise. We also advise you to save or bookmark this page and revisit it in case there is an update. We’ll notify you as soon as this happens.