The Economic and Financial Crimes Commission EFCC Recruitment is currently recruiting interested candidates to work with them. I’m sure you are interested in this job offer, that’s why you read this page. It’s time to take advantage of this opportunity.
In this article, we’ll provide crucial details about the EFCC process of recruitment. This will cover the prerequisites, academic requirements, application instructions, and any other important details you would need to know.
This blog can serve as a guide for submitting an effective application. Thus, continue reading and put all of these recommendations into use.
Table Of Contents
Things to Know About the EFCC Recruitment
EFCC is an acronym for the Economic and Financial Crimes Commission. The Commission is charged with the responsibility of enforcing all economic and financial crimes laws in Nigeria.
The EFCC offers equal opportunity to all prospective employees. Recruitment of new personnel into the Commission’s service is done as the need arises and could be general or specific.
Consider the following before applying for the Economic and Financial Crimes Commission recruitment process before we get started:
- The EFCC Online recruitment application form is open to everyone. Spend some time filling out the online application. Note that after submitting your biodata, you cannot change it.
- Never pay anyone who promises to assist you in obtaining a job with EFCC.
- Only candidates with the necessary disciplines and specialized abilities will be taken into consideration.
- A computer-based aptitude test and an online/written assessment test will be administered to shortlisted candidates. This entitles them to participate in an oral interview and further evaluation stages.
- Candidates will pass through thorough background investigation. It is advisable for them to have a clean medical and criminal history.
Requirements for EFCC Recruitment
You must fulfill a number of conditions before applying for EFCC Recruitment in order to demonstrate that you are qualified and prepared to go through the recruiting process. Below are the requirements:
- Interested candidates must be citizens of Nigeria.
- Candidates must possess a birth certificate or age declaration document with a properly signed Certificate of State of Origin.
- All candidates must be in possession of a legitimate form of identity, such as a driver’s license, National Identification Card, passport, or voter card.
- Applicants must have completed at least five subjects in SSCE, NECO, or GCE with credits in English and mathematics.
- It is essentially necessary to have a B.Sc., HND, NCE, or OND qualification from an accredited university.
- Those who are interested must possess strong interpersonal and communication abilities.
- Applicants should have a strong sense of teamwork and superior analytical abilities.
- Prospective applicants must be of excellent behavior and calm and must not have engaged in any unlawful activity in the past.
- Applicants having a problematic criminal history won’t be considered
- Candidates interested in the EFCC recruitment must not have reached the age of 35 at the time of application.
- Candidates must be open to working in a new setting.
- Candidates must be in good physical and mental health.
- Computer literacy is an added advantage for candidates to stand out from the crowd.
How to Apply for EFCC Recruitment 2023
Follow the instructions below to apply for a job with the Economic and Financial Crimes Commission:
- Go to https://efccnigeria.org/efcc/, the official recruitment portal. Click here to apply directly.
- The next step is to fill out the free application form.
- Fill in your details and submit the application form
- Ensure to print out the registration slip
If you are chosen, you will receive an email to schedule the next step in the recruitment process. Those candidates who make the short list will undergo screening. You will receive an email from us letting you know the day and time. You can also apply for ICPC Recruitment and increase your chances of working with these security agencies.
Frequently Asked Questions on EFCC Recruitment 2023
Here are some common questions posed by candidates regarding this recruitment process.
Can I apply EFCC with SSCE?
You can apply as an SSCE holder provided you have a minimum of 5 credits including English and Maths. In addition, candidates must meet all other requirements stated above.
Is EFCC recruitment is ongoing?
The EFCC offers equal opportunity to all prospective employees. Recruitment of new personnel into the Commission’s service is done as the need arises and could be general or specific. There are presently no available job vacancies with EFCC.
How much is EFCC monthly salary?
The average monthly compensation for an EFCC entry-level employee is around ₦168,500. Although the average monthly wage with the commission is higher than that.
ICPC Recruitment Update 2023
The Economic and Financial Crimes Commission EFCC is not recruiting at the moment.
When the time comes, a notice of recruitment will be posted in at least three national dailies.
EFCC continues to invite suitable candidates who desire to develop and progress their careers to submit applications. Interested candidates are advised to bookmark this blog page so as not to miss any updates.