The NYIF application form is available for interested applicants. The Nigeria Youth Investment Fund is expected to offer funding for people and youth-owned businesses. Do you want to take advantage of this opportunity? This article will guide you through the process of registering for the empowerment initiative of the federal government.
Table Of Contents
What You Should Know About Nigeria Youth Investment Fund (NYIF)
The Federal Ministry of Youth and Sports Development established the Nigerian Youth Investment Fund, or NYIF.
The Nigerian Central Bank provides funding to NYIF for its investment in young people’s initiatives. The goal is to create long-lasting companies that will boost Nigerian enterprise and job prospects.
The Nigeria Youth Investment Fund is committed to supporting young people’s creative thinking, abilities, and gifts in Nigeria. The goal is to make them business owners, income creators, and labor employers. In the end, this will aid in the rapid development of the country.
The Nigerian Youth Investment Fund focuses on young individuals between the ages of 18 and 35.
The registration for the N75 billion Nigeria Youth Investment Fund was launched by the Federal Ministry of Youth and Sports Development.
Any young person who wants to apply may do so as an individual or as an unregistered business and receive up to N250,000. likewise registered businesses owned by young people may qualify for up to N3 million.
You can use this piece as a reference as you complete your application.
Eligibility and Requirements for Nigerian Youth Investment Fund NYIF
The National Youth Investment Fund is open to applications from both registered and unregistered businesses, according to the authority that oversees the NYIF.
Requirements for Individuals & Non-registered Businesses
The following conditions must be met in order to qualify for the NYIF program, whether you are an individual or an unregistered business:
- The applicant must be a Nigerian citizen between the ages of 18 and 35.
- Candidates must have a current BVN and form of identification.
- Submission of a completed questionnaire or a summary of the business strategy.
- Entrepreneurship Training Certification from FMYSD Entrepreneurship Development Institutes.
- Candidates must have a working phone number and email account.
Requirements for Registered Businesses
Here are the prerequisites or criteria for registered businesses seeking to apply for the Nigerian Youth Investment Fund program:
- It has to be a legitimate, duly registered youth-owned business venture with the Corporate Affairs Commission.
- Summary of the business strategy or the completed questionnaire.
- Valid Bank Verification Number (BVNs) of Directors.
- Provision of Tax Identification Number (TIN).
- Entrepreneurship Training Certification coming from FMYSD EDIs.
How to Apply for the Nigerian Youth Investment Fund NYIF Application
Applying for the NYIF is a simple procedure that, with the proper steps, can be completed in a matter of seconds. Please follow the steps below to apply for the Nigeria Youth Investment Fund:
- Visit the application portal as the first step in the NYIF application procedure.
- Then click on the ‘ Apply ‘ button on the website to proceed.
- Enter your information to help us verify: Identity and BVN
- Decide on the training facility of your choice. The places are based on the six geopolitical zones in Nigeria. Please be aware that participation in the training will only be needed virtually.
- Select how you heard about the Nigeria Youth Investment Fund.
Congratulation! The NYIF application and enrollment process is complete. All you can do right now is wait for the Federal Government to respond. Never forget to keep an eye on your phone and email for federal government updates.
NYIF Application Update
Information regarding what comes next will be provided to all Nigerian Youth Investment Fund applicants. This will happen after the Shortlisted Candidates have been informed of the training date’s change. In addition, those who qualified for the NYIF would receive WhatsApp training. Candidates will be reached out to through their email addresses for screening.