We want to let you know that the Federal Roads Maintenance Agency has commenced FERMA Recruitment 2023. We are also pleased to inform you that applications are now being accepted online for interested candidates looking to work with the agency. You’ve come to the right place if you’re seeking for a means to apply for FERMA recruitment. This blog post will provide you with the necessary information to improve your chances of being hired by the Federal Roads Maintenance Agency.
Table Of Contents
About FERMA Recruitment 2023
The Federal Roads Maintenance Agency is tasked with the responsibility for handling road maintenance activities in all the six Geo-political zones of the country. The organization operates two Departments. (East and West). An Executive Director is in charge of each of them.
The Federal Roads Maintenance Agency’s mission is to effectively and efficiently oversee and manage road maintenance with the goal of maintaining all federal highways in a good and secure state.
So if you are certain that you possess the necessary qualifications to work for the Federal Roads Maintenance Agency, continue reading to find out more about the application procedure and the chance that is waiting for you.
What You Should Know About FERMA Recruitment 2023
Here are some significant details regarding the Federal Roads Maintenance Agency application process:
- This FRSC recruitment process is completely free.
- Multiple submissions would not be accepted for this application process.
- No certificate or qualification not stated or tendered at the time of the recruitment procedure may be presented later for career advancement in the agency.
- Any applicant who is discovered to have submitted a fake document will be disqualified.
- Candidates who have been selected for further consideration must bring printed copies of their acknowledgements.
- Shortlisted candidates would have to undergo a computer-based test as part of the selection process.
General Requirements for the FERMA Recruitment 2023
Candidates must fulfill a number of prerequisites to demonstrate that you are qualified and prepared to go through the FRSC recruitment process. Here are the criteria:
- All applicants must be citizens of Nigeria, which is the first condition.
- Candidates must possess strong analytical abilities and a strong sense of teamwork.
- Candidates should not be married at the time they apply, and they must have good conduct and composure.
- Candidates should be capable of effective communication.
- Candidates must have earned at least five credits in each of the WASSCE, NECO, and GCE exams in no more than two sittings. English credit is required.
- Candidates must hold an OND, HND, B.Sc., NCE, or B.Sc. from an accredited university in a related field.
- All candidates must be in possession of a legitimate form of identity, such as a driver’s license, National Identification Card, passport, or voter card.
- Candidates must be able to adapt to a changing environment and be physically and mentally prepared.
- The age range for interested applicants must be between 18 and 30 years.
- Candidates applying for work with FERMA will have an advantage over other candidates, if they have computer skills.
How to Apply for the FERMA Recruitment 2023
The processes listed below should be followed in order to apply for the Federal Road Safety Corps:
- Go to www.ferma.gov.ng to access the official recruitment website.
- Scroll down to the employment (Career) section page.
- Click on one of the available positions.
- Carefully read and adhere to the directions.
- Give all pertinent details.
- Verify every detail you have.
- Submit your application
- Please print your reference form.
All done! What’s left is to wait for the list of shortlisted candidates. If you are chosen, you will receive an email to plan the next step in the recruiting process. In the long run, we hope this will result in an engaging employment with the agency. We wish you good luck.
That concludes the Federal Roads Maintenance Agency FERMA recruitment process. I believe you now have the knowledge of when, how and where to apply for the recruitment process. However, consider visiting back to this page occasionally if you want to stay informed about the FERMA recruitment process.
We’ll keep you informed if there are any changes to this recruitment process.