The Federal Government Survival Fund Application 2023 is currently ongoing. Are you a business owner, then want to fund your business? Whether you’re a restaurant owner struggling to make ends meet, or a marketer struggling to meet customer demand, the Survival Fund can help.
In this article, we’ll walk you through the steps of how to apply for the Survival Fund 2023. We’ll also provide tips on how to make your application more competitive and increase your chances of success.
So if you’re ready to take your business to the next level, read on!
Table Of Contents
About the Survival Fund Program 2023
The Survival Fund is a Nigerian government initiative designed to support micro, small, and medium-sized enterprises (MSMEs) during the COVID-19 pandemic. The fund offers a variety of grants and loans to help MSMEs stay afloat and protect jobs.
The Survival Fund is part of the Nigerian Economic Sustainability Plan, which was launched in 2020 to help the country recover from the economic impact of the pandemic. The fund is managed by the Project Delivery Office (PDO) and implemented by the Bank of Industry (BOI) and the Microfinance Bank of Nigeria (MfBN).
Eligibility Requirements for Survival Fund Application 2023
To be eligible for the Survival Fund in 2023, you must be a Nigerian citizen or resident and own a registered MSME with less than 50 employees. You must also meet the specific eligibility criteria for the grant or loan you are applying for.
Here are the general eligibility and requirements for the Survival Fund:
- You must be a Nigerian citizen or resident.
- You must own a registered MSME with less than 50 employees.
- You must have a valid Bank Verification Number (BVN).
- You must not be a beneficiary of any other government intervention program.
In addition to these general requirements, you must meet other requirements that will be stated. For example, to apply for the Payroll Support Scheme, your business must have been in operation for at least six months and you must have at least three employees. To apply for the MSME Grant, your business must have been in operation for at least one year.
Survival Fund Application: How to Apply for the Federal Government Survival Fund 2023
I’m sure you are in this page because you want to apply for the Federal Government Survival Fund? If that’s the case, then you’re in the right place. This article will highlight all you should know about the Survival Fund and how to apply for it.
Do you want to apply for the Survival Fund? Then follow these steps:
- Firstly, you have to visit the official Survival Fund website: https://www.survivalfund.gov.ng/
- Check where you will see the application for the Survival Fund program.
- Click on the “Register” button: This will take you to the registration page.
- Enter your personal information: This includes your full name, email address, phone number, and date of birth.
- Create a password: Your password must be at least 8 characters long and contain a mix of upper and lowercase letters, numbers, and symbols.
- Then, you will have to accept the terms and conditions. Click on the “I agree to the terms and conditions” checkbox.
- Click on the “Register” button: This will create your account.
- Once you have registered, you can log in to your account by clicking on the “Login” button and entering your email address and password.
- Then, click on the “Apply Now” button: This will take you to the application form.
- Select the grant or loan you are applying for: You can choose from the Payroll Support Scheme, the MSME Grant, or the Guaranteed Offtake Scheme.
- Fill out the application form. The application form will ask you for your personal information, business information, and financial information.
- You should also attach relevant supporting documents, such as your business registration certificate, financial statements, and other important documents.
- Once you have completed the application form, review it carefully to make sure that all of the information is correct.
- Lastly, click on the “Submit Application” button to submit your application.
Once you have submitted your application, it will be reviewed by a team of experts. If your application is successful, you will be contacted by the Survival Fund team and provided with instructions on how to receive your grant or loan.
That’s it in our article on the Federal Government Survival Fund Program. If you are a small business owner in Nigeria, we encourage you to apply for the Survival Fund. The fund can provide you with the financial support you need to weather the storm and grow your business. We at Recruitdem wish for a successful application.