The Federal Fire Service screening date for 2023/2024 has been disclosed. Did you submit an application for the current Federal Fire Service Recruitment? Do you want to check if you’re one of the shortlisted candidates? If so, then you are an eligible applicant, and this article is for you. Continue reading to get more about the criteria and FFS Screening. This, in our opinion, will improve your chances of seizing this fantastic opportunity. The Federal Fire Service screening date, test locations, requirements, and other pertinent information will all be accurately covered in this article.
Table Of Contents
Federal Fire Service Screening Date and Examination Venues 2023
Federal Fire Service Screening is a step in the recruitment procedure. You must demonstrate your identity at the screening center that you are the one who filled out the online application. This screening process and aptitude exam will only be open to selected candidates.
The Federal Fire screening date has not been announced yet. It is encouraged that candidates check their phone and email accounts more often for updates.
The Federal Fire Service screening and examination venues will be announced, and this blog will update automatically when they are. We advise you to save or bookmark this page and return to it occasionally. We will edit it as quickly as we obtain the Federal Fire Service screening dates and venues.
The date and location of the Federal Fire Service screening test will be made public for each of the states in the country. All successful candidates from the federation’s states will be capable of checking their names. The following paragraph will be a guide for you to be able to check your screening date and venue.
Federal Fire Service Screening CBT Test
A computer-based test will be administered to the Federal Fire Service shortlisted candidates. This must be completed before moving on to the next phase of the recruiting process, where candidates will be interviewed. The CBT results will be made public soon after the test.
How to Check the Federal Fire Service Screening Date and Examination Venues 2023
You will receive notification from the Federal Fire Service representatives on the screening date and examination location. If your name is on the list of candidates who will be contacted, it will be by email. To stay informed, you can also monitor the official website at http://fedfire.gov.ng/ or fedfire.gov.ng/rportal/welcome/auth or you should frequently visit this blog to get new updates.
Important Points to Note About Federal Fire Service Screening
The Federal Fire Service’s screening of candidates for shortlisting includes the following significant points to be aware of:
- Candidates must be physically and medically fit to pass the FFS screening process.
- You must be a Nigerian citizen.
- You must be clear of all disciplinary actions and have never been found guilty in a court of law.
- Candidates cannot be members of any fraternity, sect, or secret society.
- Candidates cannot have any body inscriptions or tattoos.
- An advantage would be having knowledge of computer programs.
- The interview and screening test will be taken by the selected candidates. So plan ahead and get ready.
- Follow the instructions and arrive promptly at your screening and exam venue.
- Never pay anyone who promises to assist you get on the short list of applicants.
Requirements for the Federal Fire Service Screening
You should bring the following items with you to the screening location:
- NYSC discharge certificate
- Recent passport photograph. It must be compliant with passport requirements (600px x 600px)
- The applicant must possess a current form of identification, such as a driver’s license, international passport, voter card, or national ID card.
- WASSCE, NECO, or GCE is required
- You should also possess ND, HND or B.Sc
- Acknowledgment form
- Medical Report
- Parent/guardian consent form
- Local government attestation form.
- Guarantor’s Form
Please make an effort to be at the Federal Fire Service screening location on time in order to prevent disqualification. Make every effort to ensure that you meet all the requirements and fully prepare for the tests.
The screening date and examination locations will be announced soon, and this page will be updated accordingly. We advise you to store or bookmark this page and return to it frequently.