We wish to bring to your notice that PenCom recruitment 2023 is currently accepting online applications from interested candidates. Would you like to work for the National Pension Commission? The commission is encouraging qualified applicants to apply for the recruitment process.
In this article, you will find information about the available jobs, the necessary credentials, and how to apply for the PenCom recruitment. It is recommended that you take the time to study this information if you are interested in PenCom jobs. This information will enable you to successfully submit your application.
Table Of Contents
About PenCom Recruitment 2023
The National Pension Commission (PenCom) was established by the Pension Reform Act 2004 as the body to regulate, supervise and ensure the effective administration of pension matters in Nigeria.
The National Pension Commission recruits people to work with them in order to accomplish their goals. Are you considering a job with this federal government agency? The application form is accessible online at www.pencom.gov.ng, the recruitment portal. The PenCom application form is totally free. Please ignore any information or people requesting payment in return for the form.
Requirements for PenCom Recruitment 2023
You must fulfill the following qualifications in order to be eligible for the current National Pension Commission recruitment.
- SSCE: West African Senior School Certificate Examination (WASSCE) Certificate or National Examination Council Certificate with not less than 5 credits in relevant subjects including English and Mathematics.
- Degree: Bachelor’s degree, Higher National Diploma (HND), or other similar degrees (maximum two sittings)
- Age: There is no age restriction because it is thought that all applicants who meet the requirements are older than 18 years old.
- Applicants are required to present and have a valid birth certificate or age declaration.
- Applicants must have a valid trade certificate or at the very least a lower credit in ND/NCE.
- Also, you could have taken the SSCE/NECO/GCE/NABTEB in no more than two sessions and obtained at least two passes as well as a credit in English.
- Candidates must have a minimum of 5 SSCE credits.
- Applicants who declare themselves to be athletes must present proof of their history. This group includes awards and diplomas.
That’s it on the requirements! The National Pension Commission will review and adjust these standards on a regular basis. We’ll update this page to inform you of those changes as well.
If you satisfy all of the aforementioned requirements, you are already one step closer to being chosen from the applicants chosen by the PenCom. Information about how to take part in the recruitment process is provided below.
How to Apply for PenCom Recruitment 2023
Do you want to apply for the National Pension Commission recruitment? You must first go to the application portal to submit an application for the National Pension Commission recruitment. Follow the steps below to submit your application:
- The first step is to go to www.pencom.gov.ng, which is the official PenCom website.
- The next thing to do is to find Careers/Vacancies
- Choose a position that suits you best
- Sign up with your email address and follow the registration guidelines
- Provide all the necessary information
- Click on submit
- Remember to take print-out once your registration is successful
Only those who have been selected for further consideration will receive an invitation. They will send you an email letting you know the day and hour of that in advance.
Frequently Asked Questions about PenCom Recruitment
What is PenCom About?
The Pension Reform Act 2004 established the National Pension Commission (PenCom) as the body to regulate, supervise and ensure the effective administration of pension matters in Nigeria.
What is the entry level salary for PenCom?
On the average, an entry-level employee at the National Pension Commission (PENCOM) on grade level 8 earns between ₦70,000 and ₦90,000.
The National Pension Council PenCom is currently not recruiting candidates. However, they might start the recruitment process anytime soon. Interested applicants are advised to wait patiently upon the release of the application form. We will update this page with the latest application procedures once the PenCom Recruitment has started.