The UBA Graduate Trainee Programme is a program for recent graduates who are starting their careers with the Bank. The trainees’ goal in participating in this program is to obtain some real-world work experience.
I believe you are interested in working with the United Bank for Africa, popularly known as UBA? If you’re a graduate, then your stepping stone should be the Graduate Trainee Program.
You will learn about the advantages of the UBA Graduate Trainee program in this article. Please continue reading to find out more about applying and the options available to you.
Table Of Contents
About the UBA Graduate Trainee Programme
The United Bank for Africa is conducting a recruitment drive for graduates who want to work there. The Graduate Trainee Program is an element of ongoing efforts to promote customer satisfaction and operational performance across the network of different branches.
The goal of the UBA Graduate Trainee Program is to identify, groom, and create a pipeline of Next Generation leaders and bankers. You are guaranteed a position on the coveted four-month training program for the bank when you sign up to work with UBA as a graduate trainee.
Participants in this challenging course learn the foundations of banking. It is beneficial to maximize potential before settling into a generalist position at the bank after graduation. The placement of qualified people will take into account their affinities, skill sets, and needs.
Eligibility Criteria for UBA Graduate Trainee Program
The following requirements must be satisfied in order to be accepted into the UBA Graduate Trainee Program:
- Interested candidates must display good manners and composure.
- English and mathematics must be taken as part of the Senior Secondary Certificate Examination (SSCE) and must total at least five (5) credits.
- Applicants must be able to uphold the organization’s interests.
- Applicants must be well-versed in computer programs. This will provide them an edge over the competition and help them stand out.
- All applicants must possess a legitimate form of identification, such as a valid driver’s license, National Identification Card, passport, or voter card. Interested parties must also possess strong interpersonal and communication skills.
- Candidates must be in good physical and mental health.
- Applicants should be fluent in both written and spoken English. They ought to be capable of communicating confidently and coherently in a work setting.
- The minimum age for interested candidates at the time of application is 26.
- The minimum university degree required for applicants is Second Class Upper Division.
- They must have successfully completed the one-year, required NYSC program.
Keep the following things in mind. Your claimed educational credentials will all be examined. Hence, confirm your identity before submitting your application. They will strictly maintain the confidentiality of any information you supply. You’ll receive a call and an invitation for an aptitude test if you meet the requirement.
How to Apply for UBA Graduate Trainee Recruitment 2023
Only those who submit their applications through the UBA online application site will be considered for the graduate trainee program. Use the guidelines below to apply for available UBA Graduate Trainee jobs:
- Go to www.ubagroup.com/about-uba/careers/recruitment to see the official recruitment website.
- Choose the position for which you are applying.
- Provide your contact information, including your name, phone number, email address, birthdate, gender, location, Nationality, and citizenship.
- Provide the name of your highest degree (Bachelor, Master, PHD)
- Include your most recent employment history (total years of experience, role, and company)
- You will also provide your LinkedIn profile. Prior to pasting the URL, please double-check that your profile has been updated.
- Submit your application
- You will be contacted and given the opportunity to go through the Bank’s hiring procedure if your application is accepted.
- There will be SMS or email notifications for the aptitude test. The Bank will contact you at all times during the selecting process using your phone number and email address.
- You will be needed to log on to the portal to print out your Aptitude Test Invitation Slip.
- All applicants who are asked to take the test will undergo forensic and security clearance.
All done! We hope your application is approved!
UBA Graduate Trainee Salary
United Bank for Africa endeavours to rank as a top-tier industry contender in terms of compensation. They are aware of the significant influence awards may have in inspiring teams and individuals to act as role models. As a result, they make an effort to offer both monetary and non-monetary incentives to their staff.
Graduate Trainees are paid ₦43,000 per month for a total of four months by UBA. Throughout the three months, the monthly salary will pay for their transportation and other costs. If hired following the course, the people are paid ₦120,000 per month.
There are many advantages of working at the United Bank for Africa. They are a tribe that has a strong feeling of self and community. Their most precious resource is their workforce. UBA wants to establish itself as the top bank for clients. They are constantly adding brilliant, creative individuals who thrive on teamwork and value creation to their community.
The UBA Graduate Trainee Program’s participants are encouraged to explore what comes next in their life after graduation.