The Universal Basic Education Commission UBEC Recruitment is giving opportunity for interested persons and teachers to work with them. Since you are reading this article, I’m quite sure that you are considering this job offer.
This blog will provide you with more information on how to apply for UBEC recruitment. This page will also include further information about the recruitment procedures. Read on to the last punctuation mark and get all the details to make you work with this education commission.
Table Of Contents
About UBEC Recruitment 2023
The UBE Universal Basic Education Commission (UBEC) is the Federal Governments Agency saddled with the responsibility for coordinating all aspects of UBE programme implementation.
The Universal Basic Education (UBE) Programme was introduced by the Federal Government of Nigeria as a reform programme aimed at providing greater access to, and ensuring quality of basic education throughout Nigeria.
We would like to let you know that the Universal Basic Education Commission recruitment portal for 2023 is now accepting applications, especially those who are interested to work with them. UBEC welcomes applications from qualified individuals who are interested in advancing their careers in the teaching profession.
You will learn all there is to know about the recruitment process from us. This will cover a variety of topics, most notably how to apply and complete the UBEC recruitment form successfully without any kind of difficulties.
The Universal Basic Education Commission has open positions for both degree- and non-degree-holders. There are many opportunities to work with UBEC; therefore it doesn’t matter if you have a degree or not. It is now or never if you want to apply for these open opportunities. This opportunity might help you move closer to achieving your objectives. So make the most of this wonderful chance and give your life a career advancement.
Requirements for UBEC Recruitment
There are some conditions you must satisfy before submitting an application for employment with the Universal Basic Education Commission. These requirements demonstrate that you are qualified to go through the recruitment process. We will highlight the specifications below. The following requirements should be taken into consideration by any interested candidates:
- Candidates applying for jobs with the Universal Basic Education Commission should be a native of Nigeria.
- Interested candidates must be prepared to work in a new setting.
- Candidates must be in good physical and mental health.
- They must have completed the West African Senior School Certificate (WASSCE), National Examination Council (NECO), and General Certificate of Education with a minimum of five credits in no more than two sittings (GCE).
- You will also be required to present B.Sc., HND, NCE, or OND credential from a reputable institution
- Educational qualifications (secondary and tertiary with uploaded scanned copies of certificates obtained). The size of the upload should be between 50kb to 120kb, width between 400pixels to 1200pixels, and height between 600pixels to 1500pixels
- A scanned passport photograph of size between 7kb to 30kb and dimension 275 x 314 pixels
- Interested candidates must display good manners and composure.
- All applicants must possess a legitimate form of identification, such as a driver’s license, National Identification Card, passport, voter identification card, or NIN number.
- Those who are interested must possess strong interpersonal and communication abilities.
- Computer literacy is an added advantage for candidates to stand out from the pull of candidates.
How to Apply for UBEC Recruitment 2023
Anyone interested in applying for the Universal Basic Education Commission, UBEC Recruitment 2023 can do so through their recruitment portal. The recruitment website is now available for interested candidates to put in their applications. The official recruitment portal is where you can find the application form. All you need to apply is an active email account, your phone number, and the necessary credentials. The processes listed below should be followed to apply for the UBEC’s current recruitment:
- First you will have to visit the official UBEC recruitment portal at https://www.ubec.gov.ng/ or https://fts.admissions.cloud/home
- Then you will have to choose a position that suits you best
- Sign up with your email address and adhere to all the registration guidelines
- Provide all the relevant information that is needed in the spaces provided
- Click on the submit button below the page
- Please ensure to take the print-out once your registration is successful. That would serve as evidence of registration with the organisation.
If you are chosen, you will receive an email to schedule the next step in the recruitment process. The agency is hoping that this may open up intriguing professional opportunities for you. We wish you good luck and hope you make the list of shortlisted candidates!
Before wrapping up, here are some key takeaways regarding the Universal Basic Education Commission recruitment process. This recruitment exercise is cost-free. Never pay a person who promises to assist you in obtaining employment with UBEC.
If you want to stay informed, keep checking our blog more often as we occasionally provide the most recent information regarding this recruitment exercise. You can use this comprehensive article to help yourself with your application.