We wish to bring to your notice that Federal Judicial Service Commission FJSC recruitment 2023 is currently accepting online applications from interested candidates. The commission is encouraging qualified applicants to apply for the recruitment process.
In this article, you will find information about the open positions, the necessary credentials, and how to apply for the FJSC recruitment. It is recommended that you take the time to study this information if you are interested in FJSC jobs. This information will enable you to successfully submit your application.
Table Of Contents
About FJSC Recruitment 2023
The Federal Judicial Service Commission is among the Federal Executive Bodies of the Federal Republic of Nigeria. FJSC is a body lawfully constituted, charged with the responsibility of administering the affairs and control of the judiciary.
The Federal Judicial Service Commission occasionally employs people to work with them in order to accomplish their objectives. Are you considering a job with this federal government agency? The application form is accessible online at www.fjscerecruitment.com, the FJSC careers portal. The Federal Judicial Service Commission application form is totally free. Please ignore any information or people requesting payment in return for the form.
Requirements for FJSC Recruitment 2023
You must fulfill the following qualifications in order to be eligible for the current Federal Judicial Service Commission recruitment:
- SSCE: West African Senior School Certificate Examination (WASSCE) Certificate or National Examination Council Certificate with not less than 5 credits in relevant subjects including English and Mathematics.
- Degree: Bachelor’s degree, Higher National Diploma (HND), or other similar degrees (maximum two sittings)
- Age: There is no age restriction because it is thought that all applicants who meet the requirements are older than 18 years old.
- Applicants are required to present and have a valid birth certificate or age declaration.
- Applicants must have a valid trade license or at the very least a lower credit in ND/NCE.
- Also, you could have taken the SSCE/NECO/GCE/NABTEB in no more than two sessions and obtained at least two passes as well as a credit in English.
- Candidates must have a minimum of 5 SSCE credits.
- Applicants who declare themselves to be athletes must present proof of their history. This group includes awards and diplomas.
- Candidates must have a good team spirit
- Candidates are required to present a well-organised CV.
That’s it on the requirements! The Federal Judicial Service Commission will review and adjust these standards on a regular basis. We’ll update this page to inform you of those changes as well.
If you satisfy all of the aforementioned requirements, you are already one step closer to being chosen from the applicants chosen by the FJSC. Information about how to take part in the recruitment process is provided below.
How to Apply for FJSC Recruitment 2023
You must go to the application portal to submit an application for the Federal Judicial Service Commission recruitment. Follow the steps below to submit your application:
- The first step is to go to www.fjscerecruitment.com, which is the official recruitment website
- Create an account with your active email
- Use email confirmation to validate your account.
- Complete the online application
- Upload your credentials
- Submit your application
- Print out the registration slip.
Only those who have been selected for further consideration will receive an invitation. They will send you an email letting you know the day and hour of that in advance.
The Federal Judicial Service Commission is not currently recruiting but may do so shortly on a national scale. Interested applicants are advised to wait patiently upon the release of the application form. We will update this page with the latest application procedures once the Federal Judicial Service Commission has started the 2023 recruitment exercise.