The Federal Road Safety Commission FRSC recruitment process for 2023 has started. This recruitment process was publicized in several of the national newspapers, and it is now spreading throughout all social media channels.
We are pleased to inform you that applications are now being accepted online for the Federal Road Safety Corps. You’ve come to the right place if you’re seeking a means to apply for this recruitment. This blog post will provide you with the necessary information to improve your chances of being recruited by the Commission.
Table Of Contents
FRSC Recruitment Portal 2023
Are you looking for where to submit your application for FRSC recruitment? Applications can now be submitted on the FRSC recruitment website. The site is currently up at www.frsc.gov.ng, where applicants can submit an application. Here, applicants can fill out the online recruitment form and submit it for review. The application portal is currently accessible. Apply for the FRSC recruiting by following the instructions we’ll provide below.
What You Should Know About FRSC Recruitment 2023
Here are some significant details regarding the Federal Road Safety Corps application process:
- This FRSC recruitment process is completely free.
- Multiple submissions would not be accepted for this recruitment process.
- No certificate or qualification not stated or tendered at the time of the recruitment procedure may be presented later for career advancement in the organization.
- Any applicant who is discovered to have submitted a fake document will be disqualified.
- Candidates who have been selected for further consideration must bring printed copies of their acknowledgements.
- The Nigerian Drug Law Enforcement Agency would conduct a drug test on the selected applicants.
- Shortlisted candidates would have to undergo a computer-based test.
General Requirements for the FRSC Recruitment 2023
Candidates must fulfill a number of prerequisites to demonstrate that you are qualified and prepared to go through the FRSC recruitment process. Here are the criteria:
- All applicants must be citizens of Nigeria, which is the first condition.
- Candidates must possess strong analytical abilities and a strong sense of teamwork.
- Candidates should not be married at the time they apply, and they must have good conduct and composure.
- Candidates cannot be shorter than 1.63 meters for women and 1.68 meters for men.
- Candidates should be capable of effective communication.
- Candidates must have earned at least five credits in each of the WASSCE, NECO, and GCE exams in no more than two sittings. English credit is required.
- Candidates must hold an OND, HND, B.Sc., NCE, or B.Sc. from an accredited university in a related field.
- All candidates must be in possession of a legitimate form of identity, such as a driver’s license, National Identification Card, passport, or voter card.
- Candidates must be able to adapt to changing circumstances and be physically and mentally prepared for paramilitary activities.
- The age range for interested applicants must be between 18 and 30 years.
- Both riders and drivers must possess the proper class of driver’s license.
- Candidates applying for work with FRSC will have an advantage if they have computer skills.
- You must provide the information listed below while registering.
- This comprises: Surname, First Name, Other Name, Gender, Contact Address, Email, Phone Number, Marital Status, Driver License Number, Height/Weight, Place of Birth, Date of Birth, State of Origin, Home Town, LGA of Birth, and Preferred Physical Screening State
How to Apply for the FRSC Recruitment 2023
The processes listed below should be followed in order to apply for the Federal Road Safety Corps:
- First you have to visit www.recruitment.frsc.gov.ng to access the Federal Road Safety Corps’ official recruitment website.
- visit the employment (Career) section page.
- If you don’t already have an account, register one.
- Click on one of the open positions.
- Carefully read and adhere to the directions.
- Give all pertinent information
- Verify every detail you have.
- Submit your application
- Please print your reference form.
All done! What’s left is to wait for the list of shortlisted candidates. If you are chosen, you will receive an email to plan the next step in the recruiting process. In the long run, we hope this will result in engaging employment with the organization. We wish you good luck.
Frequently Asked Questions on FRSC Recruitment 2023
The following are answers to recurring questions about the Federal Road Safety Corps’ recruitment process.
How do I log into my FRSC recruitment portal?
If you really need a job in the Federal Road Safety Corps, then you will need to visit FRSC official website at www.recruitment.frsc.gov.ng. The following procedures will be to input the required details and then submit the application.
How much is FRSC salary per month?
A lot of candidates have always asked the question of how much FRSC pays per month. We have gathered that for those who joined the Federal Road Safety Corp with a secondary certificate, earn about ₦40,000 per month. Graduates in FRSC are paid from ₦100,000 and above while for high ranking officers, salary is from ₦250,000 and above.
That’s it Federal Road Safety Corps’ recruiting process. I believe you now have the knowledge of when, how and where to apply for the recruitment process. However, consider revisiting this page occasionally if you want to stay informed about the recruitment process.
We’ll keep you informed if there are any updates.