The Federal University Otuoke has announced the commencement of its 2023/2024 FUOTUOKE Post-UTME Screening Exercise for admission into the University. Are you one of those that choose the university as your first choice? Now is the time to apply for admission into this prestigious institution. This article will guide you through the process of applying for the FUOTUOKE Post UTME Screening Form.
Table Of Contents
General Requirements for FUOTUOKE Post UTME Screening
Here are the requirements for Federal University Otuoke Post UTME Screening for the 2023/2024 academic session:
- Candidates who selected the Federal University Otuoke as their first choice in the 2023/2024 JAMB UTME and scored a minimum of 140.
- Interested candidates who did not choose Federal University Otuoke as their first choice but wish to study in the university and scored 140 above in the JAMB UTME. Candidates in this category must do a change of institution to Federal University Otuoke via JAMB website (www.jamb.org.ng) and choose any of the programmes listed above.
- Digital Passport-size photograph.
- Scanned copy of WAEC/NECO/NABTEB O’ level result (in PDF format)
- Scanned copy of LGA identification letter (in PDF format)
- Scanned copy of Birth Certificate or Age Declaration (in PDF format)
- Valid WAEC/NECO/NABTEB O-level result checking Scratch Card details.
The application fee for the Post UTME Screening is N2,000.00 (Two Thousand Naira).
How to Apply for FUOTUOKE Post UTME Screening
The following are procedures on how to apply for the Federal University Otuoke Post UTME Screening:
- The first step is to gather your documents. You will need the following documents to apply for the FUOTUOKE Post UTME screening:
- A crisp digital passport-size photograph (in JPG format)
- A scanned copy of your WAEC/NECO/NABTEB O’ level result (in PDF format)
- Scanned copy of your LGA identification letter (in PDF format)
- Scanned Birth Certificate or Age Declaration (in PDF format)
- The second thing to do is to visit the FUOTUOKE website at https://fuotuoke.edu.ng/.
- Then, click on the “Post UTME” tab. This will take you to the Post UTME screening page.
- Click on the “Apply Now” button. This will open the application form.
- The next step is to fill out the application form. Be sure to enter your correct details, as these will be used to contact you and to process your application.
- Then, you will need to upload the documents listed in Step 1.
- Pay the application fee. The application fee is N2,000.00. You can pay the fee using an Interswitch Verve or Master card.
- Once you have filled out the application form, uploaded your documents, and paid the application fee, you can submit your application.
You can check the status of your application by logging into the FUOTUOKE website.
FUOTUOKE Post UTME Screening Deadlines
The online application portal for the FUOTUOKE Post UTME Screening Exercise will be open from Tuesday, July 25, 2023 to Friday, August 25, 2023.
The deadline for submission of applications is Friday, August 25, 2023. The date for the Post-UTME Screening Exercise will be made known upon completion of the application, on the PUTME Screening Schedule Printout.
Frequently Asked Questions about FUOTUOKE Post UTME Screening
Here are some frequently asked questions about the Federal University Otuoke Post UTME Screening:
When is the FUOTUOKE Post UTME Screening scheduled to take place?
The FUOTUOKE Post UTME Screening is usually scheduled to take place in September or October of each year. The exact date and time will be announced on the university’s website and social media pages. However, the application process is ongoing.
What is the minimum score that I need to pass the FUOTUOKE Post UTME Screening?
The minimum score that you need to pass the FUOTUOKE Post UTME Screening varies depending on the course that you are applying for. However, the general rule of thumb is that you need to score at least 50% in order to be considered for admission.