The Lagos State Teachers Recruitment has announced the recruitment of teachers to work in the state’s civil service. This recruitment exercise is an opportunity for graduates or unemployed teachers to work in the state’s civil service. We are happy to let you know that the recruitment portal is now accepting online applications. We’ll give information on how to apply for the job and other relevant data pertaining to the recruiting process on this article. The information contained herein includes the requirements, required documents, and instructions for applying.
Table Of Contents
Lagos State Teachers’ Recruitment 2023
The Lagos State Government is confident that with your help, they can make the state a favored learning destination. The State Government is taking the necessary steps to raise the state’s educational standards. The goal is to provide a standardized, high-quality, and useful basic education in the state.
Candidates who meet the necessary qualifications and are capable of teaching any of the subjects listed below are invited to submit applications to the Lagos State Universal Basic Education Board (SUBEB):
- Islamic Studies
- Christian Religious Studies
- Basic Science
- English Language
- Civic education
- Basic technology
- Computer Science
- Physical Education
You are now closer to getting selected as one of the shortlisted applicants if you are confident that you can teach any of the courses listed above. Read the qualifications listed below for these open opportunities.
Requirements for Lagos State Teachers’ Recruitment
The following requirements must be met by applicants for the Lagos State teaching and non-teaching job opportunities:
- Candidates must be a Nigerian with Lagos State Residents Registration Agency (LASRRA) number.
- Candidates must have local government identity and be citizens of Lagos State.
- All candidates must be in possession of a legitimate form of identity, such as a driver’s license, National Identification Card, passport, or voter card.
- The applicant’s age cannot exceed 35 if they are interested in the Lagos State Teachers Recruitment. The minimum age is 18 years.
- Interested candidates must display good manners and composure.
- They must be eager to work in an unfamiliar setting.
- Candidates must be in good physical and mental health.
- It is necessary to have a strong sense of team and outstanding analytical abilities.
- Computer literacy is an added advantage. Candidates must not have engaged in any criminal activity in the past.
- Those who are interested must possess strong interpersonal and communication abilities.
- The position requires the ability to complete tasks on time while juggling several tasks.
- You should possess B.Sc., HND, NCE, or OND certification in any field of study from an accredited institution
- Candidates must have earned at least five credits in each of the WASSCE, NECO, and GCE exams in no more than two sittings. English credit is required.
How to Apply for Lagos State Teachers’ Recruitment
Here are the steps to take in order to apply for the Lagos State Teachers Recruitment and have a successful application:
- Fill out the required application form for free at tescom.lagosstate.gov.ng or tescomjobs.lagosstate.gov.ng, which are the official Lagos State Teachers recruitment websites.
- You will then have to choose between teaching and non-teaching jobs.
- Complete the application form by entering your details (full name, permanent address, local government of residence, email address, phone number, date of birth, state of origin, nationality, marital status, academic credentials, institutions attended, and course of study).
- Print the acknowledgment slip.
Please take note that only shortlisted candidates will receive invitations to the next round of the recruitment process. All candidates who make the short list will undergo screening. You’ll receive an email letting you know the day and time of the CBT test for Lagos State Teachers. The offer is deemed to have been rejected if you do not appear at the screening center within the allotted time.
Lagos State Teachers Recruitment Deadline 2023/2024
Are you a resident of Lagos State looking for employment in the teaching line? If so, are you more qualified to work on a non-teaching staff or as a teacher? If so, submit an application before the deadline.
The 2023 deadline for Lagos State teacher recruitment will shortly be made public. So keep your focus and read on. You can find all the information you need on this website to seize this wonderful chance.
Also take note: avoid paying anyone who promises to assist you in securing this job.