The Lagos State University of Science and Technology has released the LASUSTECH Post UTME Screening Form for the 2023/2024 academic session. The form is available for purchase and submission by interested candidates who met the Joint Admissions and Matriculation Board (JAMB) cut-off point and chose LASUSTECH as their first choice in the UTME.
The article provides information on the application procedures for the LASUSTECH Post UTME Screening. It covers the following topics:
When the screening will start
How to submit an application
The requirements for applying
The article also provides a link to the LASUSTECH website, where candidates can find more information and apply for the admission process.
Table Of Contents
LASUSTECH Post-UTME Screening Form 2023/24
The Lagos State University of Science and Technology has disclosed the Post UTME Screening Form release date for the 2023/2024 academic session. Candidates may apply through the University’s Portal. The requirement to get this form is if you have met both the Joint Admissions and Matriculation Board’s and the university’s Post-UTME cut off point. You can visit the schools portal by going to https://admission.lasustech.edu.ng. This article will explain everything to you on how to send your application for admission into this prestigious university.
Eligibility and Requirements for LASUSTECH Post UTME Screening
It is our wish for you to study at the Lagos State University of Science and Technology, hence we will give you what it takes to get admission into this university. The following are the detailed eligibility requirements for the LASUSTECH Post UTME:
- They must have selected LASUSTECH as their first choice institution in the 2023/2024 UTME.
- They must have scored a minimum of 180 in the UTME.
- They must have met the required O’level subject requirements for the programme they are applying for.
- They must be of Lagos State origin (optional).
Direct Entry Applicants:
- Such candidates should have procured a Direct Entry Form from the Joint Admissions and Matriculation Board (JAMB), having designated LASUSTECH as their institution of primary choice.
- They must also participate in the university’s screening process.
- They must meet the required O’level subject requirements for the programme they are applying for.
- They must be of Lagos State origin (optional).
State of Origin Verification:
The screening procedure solely accommodates candidates with proven Lagos State origins, either for the 100 level or Direct Entry. This claim has to be successfully validated by the State of Origin Verification Committee (SOVC) established by LASUSTECH.
Note: Discrepancies in names across ‘O’ Level and UTME results might lead to potential disqualification. The name uniformity is imperative across all registration documents.
Read Also: SSCE Jobs in Lagos
How to Apply for LASUSTECH Post UTME Screening 2023/2024
Are an applicant seeking admission into the Lagos State University of Science and Technology? You’re on the right page as here are the detailed procedures on how to apply for the LASUSTECH Post UTME screening process:
- The first step is to visit the LASUSTECH admission portal.
- Click on the “Post UTME Registration” link.
- Create an account by providing your email address and password.
- Pay the non-refundable application fee of ₦2,000 using a Master/VISA internet-activated Debit Card.
- Complete the application form by providing your personal and academic details.
- Upload a clear passport-sized photograph in JPEG format and a size not exceeding 22kb.
- The last step to take is to submit the application form.
LASUSTECH Post UTME Screening Date and Application Deadline 2023/2024
The Lagos State University of Science and Technology LASUSTECH screening exercise will be held on a date to be announced later. The screening exercise will consist of a written examination and an interview. The examination will test the candidates’ knowledge of the subjects they have chosen to study. The interview will assess the candidates’ suitability for the programme they are applying for.
The deadline for the LASUSTECH Post UTME is Sunday, September 3, 2023. Candidates are advised to apply early to avoid missing out on the opportunity to study at LASUSTECH.
Things to Note:
Here are some important things to note on the LASUSTECH Post UTME Screening:
- The application portal will be open from 12:00 am on Friday, August 18, 2023 to 11:59 pm on Sunday, September 3, 2023.
- Candidates who are awaiting their WAEC or NECO results are not eligible to apply.
- Candidates must ensure that their names on all their documents are exactly the same.
- Candidates must keep a copy of their application form for future reference.
- Start early to avoid the rush.
- Make sure you have all the required documents ready.
- Double-check your application form before submitting it.
- Keep a copy of your application form for future reference.
That’s it! We at Recruitdem wish you the best of luck in your application! We hope to see you admitted to studying your dream course in this prestigious university.