The Shell Petroleum Development Company SPDC wishes to notify interested people wishing to work with the company that Shell Recruitment 2023 is currently ongoing. I have no doubt that you’ll be motivated by the chance to make a lot of money while working for this multinational oil company. Find out the difference a career at Shell could make for you, whether you are a student, graduate, or seasoned professional. With Shell, you may advance your career as a seasoned professional and keep moving toward your full potential. Read on to learn more about the available Shell recruitment jobs and how to apply.
Table Of Contents
Why Work with Shell?
Shell is the biggest player in the oil and gas sector and the oldest energy business in Nigeria. It is committed to the nation, its citizens, and its economy long-term and consistently.
You ought to imagine yourself working for Shell. The advantages of working with them are numerous. Workers are well-paid at large, international energy companies. Graduates typically begin their careers at Shell with six figure incomes. Of course, it differs based on the company you work for, your field of study, and your previous experiences. However, on average, nobody actually objects to a six figure income. Since balance is important in Shell culture, the comforts are likewise extremely high.
Related: Oil and Gas Recruitment Jobs
You will receive performance-related pay in addition to a competitive starting salary to recognize and reward your efforts. Your position and geographic location will determine the scope of this.
Available Job Vacancies at Shell Recruitment
Shell SPDC Nigeria are recruiting to fill the following positions below:
- GWA Security and Logistics Coordinator: This position is responsible for coordinating the security and logistics activities for the GWA (Gas and Water) department. The ideal candidate will have a bachelor’s degree in security, logistics, or a related field and at least 5 years of experience in a similar role.
- Senior Project Planning Engineer: This position is responsible for planning and managing the execution of projects within the SPDC (Shell Petroleum Development Company of Nigeria) organization. The ideal candidate will have a bachelor’s degree in engineering and at least 10 years of experience in project planning and management.
- IT PCD Engineer: This position is responsible for designing, developing, and maintaining the IT systems for the SPDC organization. The ideal candidate will have a bachelor’s degree in computer science or a related field and at least 5 years of experience in IT systems engineering.
- Senior Civil Engineer: This position is responsible for designing, constructing, and maintaining civil infrastructure for the SPDC organization. The ideal candidate will have a bachelor’s degree in civil engineering and at least 10 years of experience in civil engineering.
- Senior Rotating Equipment Engineer: This position is responsible for maintaining and repairing rotating equipment (such as turbines and pumps) for the SPDC organization. The ideal candidate will have a bachelor’s degree in mechanical engineering and at least 5 years of experience in rotating equipment engineering.
Note that the work location of all these jobs is only in Rivers State. The application closing date is not specified. Interested candidates can apply online at the Shell Nigeria careers website.
Requirements for Shell Recruitment 2023
The requirements from Shell are listed below. Your outstanding interpersonal skills will be the deciding factor in cultivating cooperative stakeholder interactions. They are interested in speaking with passionate people who are highly motivated, have a “can do” mentality, and have professional talents.
A candidate with excellent and established interpersonal, communication, and stakeholder management abilities is what Shell is searching for. They are seeking a skilled leader who can influence others.
The following are additional things Shell firm would like to see on your CV:
- You must hold a B.Sc. degree from a university or polytechnic, or its equivalent.
- You need have at least 5 WASSCE, NECO, or equivalent credits.
- You should have at least a 2.2 B.Sc. in a science or engineering-related field. You should have five to seven years of experience in the field of subsea asset integrity and maintenance. You should also have experience with projects that ensure the integrity and availability of production.
- Candidates for shell recruiting should have a strong understanding of computer applications. This will be an added advantage for you.
How to Apply for Shell Recruitment 2023
Are you currently prepared to submit a job application to Shell? We have all the instructions you’ll need to apply for a job with Shell in 2023. Make absolutely sure your credentials are ready, and then follow along as we walk you through the procedure.
The step by step procedures you should take on applying for Shell Recruitment 2023 are outlined below;
- You must first launch your browser and go to the official employment website at www.jobs.shell.com.
- Choose the position you want to apply for in the subsequent steps.
- Complete the application form and upload all the necessary documents.
- Make sure to double check the information you gave.
- Click on Submit.
- You must submit all applications online at www.shell.com.ng/careers.
Please take note that the Shell recruitment application form is free. Also take note that the Shell application for 2023 is not yet available. When the form is available, we’ll edit this webpage. To find out when the form is available for 2023, just visit our website or the Shell Recruitment Portal at www.shell.com.ng.
Shell Nigeria is dedicated to assembling a group of experts with extensive professional expertise. They are prepared to hire highly competent Nigerians for the organization both onshore and offshore.