Ladoke Akintola University of Technology invites qualified applicants to submit applications for the LAUTECH Post-UTME Screening for the 2023 academic year. This suggests that admission requests for LAUTECH undergraduate degree programs are now being accepted.
What qualifications are needed for this screening? The Post UTME Screening forms are for applicants who indicated during UTME registration that the school was their top choice of institution.
How does one submit an application for this test? You will learn about the steps involved in submitting your application for the LAUTECH Post-UTME Screening exercise in this post.
Table Of Contents
Eligibility Requirements for LAUTECH Post UTME Screening
What is necessary to pass the Ladoke Akintola University of Technology Post-UTME Screening process is listed below:
- Candidates must have a score of at least 170 on the JAMB UTME.
- Candidates who received less than 200 points, however, may not be accepted into the University’s nursing and medical programs.
- Candidates who selected the nursing or medicine program but received less than 200 points may switch to any other pertinent program of their choosing.
- Candidates must have made LAUTECH their top choice of institution when registering for the Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination.
- Please take note that applicants who chose LAUTECH as their second choice of institution when registering for the 2023 UTME are ineligible to submit the form.
- Ladoke Akintola University requires applicants from the UTME and DE to have earned a minimum of five (5) credit passes in Mathematics, English language, and three (3) other subjects related to their chosen field of study.
How to Apply for LAUTECH Post UTME Screening Form 2023
The steps listed below should be followed by candidates in order to successfully complete the LAUTECH post-UTME form:
- Candidates who meet the requirements should visit the university’s admissions website at www.admissions.lautech.edu.ng.
- They are just required to pay the charge of Two Thousand Naira (N2,000) in order to register online for the screening process.
- You must finish and submit the online application form because forms that are not completed will not be processed.
- A applicant must upload a digital copy of their scanned passport photo when completing the online application form. This document must be in JPEG (i.e., jpg), be no larger than 20 kb, and include a photograph with a white background that clearly shows the ears, no caps, and no glasses.
- Candidates must print out an acknowledgement paper with the location and date of the screening exercise after successfully submitting their application.
- You must include a working phone number and email address. They must be made available so that they can get information from the University about the post-UTME and other pertinent information.
- All qualifying candidates are required to visit the CBT center with a color printout of their acknowledgement page.
LAUTECH Post UTME Date 2023
The Post-UTME Screening for this year will thus be held by LAUTECH when? You can check your departmental screening to find out when and where your Post-UTME will be held. Alternatively, you can access the school’s website at www.lautech.edu.ng.
As of right now, there is no specified deadline for LAUTECH Post UTME registration.
What You Should Know About LAUTECH
The Ladoke Akintola University of Technology (LAUTECH) is a very exceptional institution of higher education. The school serves Nigeria’s need for liberal higher education and research as an independent public institution.
Three academic programs are offered by the university: a pre-degree scientific program, undergraduate programs, and graduate programs. Nigerian states Oyo and Osun each control a portion of the university. There are currently around 20,000 students in the entire student body. The institution has been named the top state university in Nigeria by the Nigerian Universities Commission (NUC) for two consecutive years, 2003 and 2004. Currently, there are six faculties and a college at the institution, which has two campuses in Ogbomoso and Osogbo.