We are pleased to let you know that the Nigerian Army 84RRI Recruitment portal is currently accepting online applications from interested candidates looking to service in the country’s army. The Nigerian Army recruitment portal provides access to the application for the Nigerian Army 84 Regular Recruit Intake (RRI).
All the information you require on the start and end dates of this recruiting will be provided in this article. You can use the comprehensive information and instructions we’ve provided to help you with your application. These cover the qualifications, conditions, and hassle-free application procedures for the recruitment.
Table Of Contents
About Nigerian Army 84RRI Recruitment
The Nigerian Army 84 Regular Recruit Intake (RRI) is an opportunity for you to get into the country’s highest armed forces. If you are a recent graduate seeking for work or have always wanted to join the Army, now is your chance. Continue reading to find out more about this recruitment process.
General Requirements for Nigerian Army 84RRI Recruitment 2023/2024
There are prerequisites that you must satisfy before submitting an application for the Nigerian Army 84RRI Recruitment.
The criteria mentioned on the recruitment page are listed below:
- Candidates must be citizens of Nigeria by birth.
- Candidates must be graduates.
- Candidates must have a letter of exemption from NYSC or a discharge certificate from NYSC.
- Candidates must be between the ages of 18 and 30.
- Candidates should not be married or even have children
- All applicants must provide their O’level results (WAEC, NECO, GCE, or NABTEB). Math and English credit requirements must be met.
- Candidates must have at least Second Class Upper Division for First Degree holders and Upper Credit for HND holders.
- Candidates must be fully registered with their various statutory professional organisations in Nigeria, as evidenced by their certificates of registration.
- Candidates must be free of any of the following issues: contagious infections, stammering, mental issues, sight, hearing, or physical disabilities. They must be in good physical and mental health.
- Candidates should not have any body piercings or tattoos.
- Candidates shouldn’t be shorter than 1.65 meters for women and 1.69 meters for men, respectively.
- Computer literacy will be an added benefit for candidates. Candidates must not have a criminal history.
Shortlisted candidates for a qualifying aptitude exam will be those who satisfy these criteria and are chosen. We will keep giving you the details you require in order to be chosen.
Required Documents/Materials for the Nigerian Army 84RRI Recruitment 2023/2024
The requirements for the Nigerian Army Recruitment 2023 are listed below:
- Birth certificate or age declaration
- Certificate of state of origin.
- Photocopies and the original of your credentials
- Educational certificates.
- Six (6) colored passport photographs.
- Completed Parent/Guardian Consent Form duly signed.
- NYSC Discharge/Exemption certificate
- Bio-Data Form
With all of these, you would have a better chance of landing a position in the Nigerian Army.
How to Apply for the Nigerian Army 84RRI Recruitment
Please follow the guidelines stated below if you want to apply for the Nigerian Army recruitment and selection process. Visit the Nigerian Army’s recruitment website at https://recruitment.army.mil.ng to submit an application. The application procedure is simple and easy to follow. Pay close attention to the guidelines and steps enumerated below:
- Visit the 84RRI recruitment page for the Nigerian Army at https://recruitment.army.mil.ng.
- Set up an account with your full name and e-mail address.
- Enter the username and password to access the above link.
- Carefully read and adhere to the instructions.
- Simply tap on Apply Now
- Put in the right information and details.
- Upon successful registration, you will receive a mail. Open a new tab and sign in with your email address.
- Dispatch the Nigerian Army’s mail to you by opening it.
- Simply tap on the very first link in the Mail
- You will be redirected to the online application form via the link.
- Complete the application and include your credentials if necessary.
- Print a copy of the completed application form after submitting it online. The Guarantor Form should then be printed and filled out as necessary.
Please take note that you cannot undo the action of submitting an application. Make copies of the application and guarantor forms and bring them with you to the designated state recruitment centers.
If you are chosen, you will receive an email to schedule the next step in the hiring process. This will ultimately lead to a fascinating career with the Nigerian Army.
That’s the size of this article on the Nigerian Army 84RRI recruitment. We occasionally post the most recent information on our portal about the Nigerian Army recruitment drive. Therefore, keep checking this page regularly if you want to stay informed about the recruitment process.
Furthermore, we advise you to save or bookmark this page and keep checking for updates in case the authorities make any changes. We’ll let you know as soon as this happens.