The Zamfara State SUBEB recruitment 2023 is an opportunity for you to work with the state civil service. The state is currently accepting online applications from interested teachers. The application for the Zamfara State Universal Basic Education Board is available on the recruitment website.
This article will cover everything you need to know about the start and end dates for the Zamfara State SUBEB teacher recruitment. You can use the comprehensive information and instructions we’ve provided to help you with your application. These cover the prerequisites, qualifications, and application procedures for the recruitment process.
Table Of Contents
General Requirements and Eligibility Criteria for the Zamfara SUBEB Recruitment 2023
Keep in mind the following prerequisites to be eligible for full-time work with Zamfara State SUBEB:
- Candidates for the Zamfara State Universal Basic Education Board job must be citizens of Nigeria.
- All candidates must possess a valid form of identification, such as a driver’s license, National Identification Card, international passport, voters card, or National Identification Number, at the time of application.
- Candidates should hold a birth certificate or age declaration certificate, officially signed on the certificate of state of origin.
- Candidates must have completed at least five subjects in SSCE, NECO, or GCE with credits in English and mathematics.
- It will be appropriate to have a B.SC., B.ED, HND, NCE, OND, or NCE certificate from a reputable university.
- A minimum National Certificate in Education (NCE) is needed for this recruitment process
- Candidates must be registered with the Teachers Registration Council of Nigeria Certificate [TRCN]
- Applications are encouraged from B.Ed., B.A. (Ed. ), B.Sc. (Ed.)/B.Tech. (Ed.) holders. Graduates must present a certificate of discharge or exemption from NYSC.
- Those who are interested must possess strong interpersonal and communication abilities.
- Interested candidates must display good manners and composure.
- Candidates must possess strong analytical abilities and a strong sense of teamwork.
- Candidates must be open to working in a new setting.
- Candidates must be in good physical and mental health.
- Candidates must be clear of any prior criminal charges.
- Basic computer application knowledge will help you stand out from the crowd.
How to Apply for the Zamfara SUBEB Recruitment 2023/2024
The Zamfara State Government occasionally needs to employ teachers in the civil service. If you’re interested in working for the Zamfara State Universal Basic Education Board, ensure to visit the official recruitment website to start the online application. Please follow the instructions below to apply for Zamfara State SUBEB recruitment:
- Visit zamfarastate.gov.ng to access the official recruitment website.
- Simply tap on Recruitment at the top of the home page.
- Fill out the free application form as directed. The following steps are to fill in the following details: Full names, permanent addresses, the local government of residence, email and phone numbers, birthdate, state of residence, nationality, the status of the marriage, academic credentials, the institutions attended, and the course of study
- You must submit the application form once you’ve filled it out completely.
- Ensure to print out the registration slip
Only those who have been shortlisted will be invited to the next round of the recruitment process. You will receive an email from them letting you know the day and time when that will be done.
Deadline for Zamfara State SUBEB Recruitment 2023
The Zamfara State Universal Basic Education Board registration deadline for 2023 is still not been formally notified. Upon disclosure, we’ll let you know. If you wish to be informed of the most recent updates, keep checking our website regularly.
We occasionally publish the most recent information regarding the Zamfara State Universal Basic Education Board recruitment process. Therefore, keep checking this page regularly if you want to stay informed about the recruitment process. This will be helpful if the authorities make any changes, and we’ll let you know right away.