The Nigeria Security and Civil Defence Corps NSCDC Recruitment 2023 is currently available. Would you like to join the Civil Defense Corps? We will provide you with all the details you require about their hiring procedure in this article. Here, you may learn more about their registration requirements, recruitment portal, and step-by-step instructions for applying. You will be guided step-by-step through the complete NSCDC recruitment procedure in this post.
Table Of Contents
Eligibilty Requirements for NSCDC Recruitment
The prerequisites for the NSCDC recruitment drive are as follows:
- Candidates must have a National Identification Number, or NIN, and be Nigerian citizens by birth.
- Age requirements for applicants range from 18 to 30 years old.
- They must be in good physical condition and hold a government hospital’s certified fitness certification.
- Candidates for the NSCDC must hold all necessary credentials and certifications. The recruitment facility will not accept any certificates that are not submitted and accepted there.
- Candidates should not have had any criminal convictions.
- Additionally, they need to be moral people.
- Candidates cannot have a history of financial humiliation.
- Candidates must have a minimum height of 6.65 meters for men and 6.60 meters for women. They must also have a chest standard measure of at least 0.87 for men.
- Candidates must also have computer literacy in order to apply for NSCDC recruitment. This gives you an edge to stand out from the crowd.
Related: Nigerian Air Force Recruitment
How to Apply for NSCDC Recruitment 2023
The following are the application procedures for the Civil Defense recruitment drive:
- Logging into the NSCDC website at nscdc.gov.ng should be your initial move. When the website loads, click “start your application” to start the procedure.
- Alternately, open your computer browser and navigate to www.cdfipb.careers.
- The following step is to register using a valid phone number or email address.
- After you complete the registration process, you will receive a confirmation email. In the event that the message is not in your mailbox, look in your SPAM mail.
- Following that, you must click the provided link to finish submitting your application.
- The next step is to fill up your biographical information in the sections given. You cannot move on without finishing all of the forms, so be sure not to skip any of them.
- Complete every section with the necessary data.
- When you get to the end of your application, print off your acknowledgment slip.
- The Referee form can be accessed, printed, and filled out. This document must be turned in at the screening facility.
That concludes the NSCDC recruitment application procedure for this year. Here are some important lessons you should remember before you begin submitting your application. You should first properly follow all instructions. Attempt to avoid applying more than once. To avoid errors, we advise you to complete the application procedure independently. Finally, keep informed by routinely checking your email. We hope your procedure goes well and that you are admitted.
This article on the 2023 recruitment and selection for the Nigeria Security and Civil Defence Corps is that comprehensive. The process will shortly begin, according to the information we have now. You can keep up with what’s occurring by simply adding this page to your favorites. When the form becomes on sale, we will update you with the changes and reflect them on this page.