Do you want a job in Nigerian Maritime Administration and Safety Agency NIMASA Recruitment? I can assure you this is a fantastic opportunity to work in the country’s maritime sector. The Nigerian Maritime Administration and Safety Agency is in urgent need of competent applicants. They are particularly interested in finding those who are capable and determined to work in the country’s maritime sector.
This article will highlight important details about the NIMASA recruitment application procedures. We’ll also focus on how to access the official website, log in, and complete the Nigerian Maritime Administration and Safety Agency application form online.
Related: Nigerian Navy Recruitment
Table Of Contents
About NIMASA Recruitment 2023
Applicants can make their applications for Nigerian Maritime Administration and Safety Agency recruitment through the recruitment website. The official recruitment webpage provides access to the Nigeria Ports Authority application form. It is recommended that interested and eligible candidates use this authorised registration portal alone to register for the recruiting process.
The website for the Nigerian Maritime Administration and Safety Agency is www.nimasa.gov.ng. It is a requirement that all candidates provide their certifications to the portal. Only qualified candidates will be shortlisted for the recruitment’s next stage. This page contains all the application guidelines you require.
General Requirements for NIMASA Recruitment 2023
The following are the requirements to join the Nigerian Maritime Administration and Safety Agency:
- The candidates looking to join the Nigerian Maritime Administration and Safety Agency Recruitment have to undergo a medical test. Thus, qualified candidates must meet certain physical and medical requirements.
- The candidates have to be Nigerian citizens.
- The age range for applicants ought to be 18 to 35.
- You must have a legitimate state of origin certificate that has been properly attested by local government representatives.
- Moreover, you must not be involved in any alleged misconduct and must not have received a verdict in a legal proceeding.
- You must show a current birth certificate or age declaration.
- Candidates must hold a relevant trade certificate or at minimum a lower credit in ND/NCE.
- Moreover, you might as well have taken the SSCE/NECO/GCE/NABTEB in no more than two sittings and earned at least two passes and a credit in English.
- Candidates must have a minimum of 5 SSCE credits.
- Candidates who identify themselves as athletes must provide documentation of their background.
That’s it on the requirements! The Nigerian Maritime Administration and Safety Agency will periodically evaluate and modify these criteria. We’ll keep you posted of those changes by updating this page as well.
If you meet all of the aforementioned criteria, you are already one bit closer to being selected among the selected applicants. See below for information on how to participate for the recruitment process.
Related: Nigerian Institute for Oceanography and Marine Research NIOMR Recruitment
How to Apply for NIMASA Recruitment 2023
Are you considering submitting an application for the Nigerian Maritime Administration and Safety Agency 2023 recruitment process? Simply follow the instructions listed below to begin the online application:
- First you have to open your phone browser
- Navigate to https://nimasa.gov.ng/ to see the official recruitment webpage
- Please adhere to all the instructions carefully
- The next step is to click on the available vacancies by clicking on ‘career’ under the Information Center on the top of the home page
- You will be required to fill in your personal details such as your name, Date of Birth, Phone number, State of Origin, Local Government Area, Gender, etc
- The following step will be to scan and upload your passport photograph and provide all the necessary details
- Also ensure to upload all your documents
- Verify all your information and ensure they are correct.
- Submit your application
All done! What’s left will be to wait for the list of shortlisted candidates. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted by the Nigerian Maritime Administration and Safety Agency. Shortlisted candidates will be invited for a screening test. The date and screening centers will be communicated to you via E-mail We wish you good luck!
Related: Nigeria Customs Recruitment
These are the procedures for applying for the Nigerian Maritime Administration and Safety Agency recruitment process for 2023. As the recruitment process hasn’t yet commenced, we advise you to bookmark as well as save this webpage. This article will be updated regularly in case there are any updates to the recruitment procedure.