Are you considering applying for the Kwara State University KWASU Post UTME Screening? We bring you good news that the form is now available for sale for candidates interested in applying for admission into the school for this year’s admission. Due to the numerous inquiries we received from prospective aspirants on the application process, we were forced to publish this in-depth article. This will allow you to know when KWASU Post UTME screening will begin for the 2023–2024 academic year. Learn how to submit your KWASU Post-UTME Screening form online by reading this article further.
Table Of Contents
About KWASU Post UTME Screening 2023/2024
Are you an aspirant for admission into Kwara State University KWASU? Here is information you should know about the Post UTME Screening. The Kwara State University has announced the release date for the Post-UTME Screening Form for the academic year 2023–2024. Candidates may apply on the KWASU Portal if they have met all of the requirements of the school, including the cut-off mark and the JAMB requirements. You can access the school’s portal at www.portal.kwasu.edu.ng.
The KWASU 2023 Admissions Application is now available. This page will describe how applicants can use the portal to submit their admission screening applications.
You may fill out the Kwara State University KWASU Post-UTME Screening form if the school was your first choice. Simply follow the instructions and details provided on this page to get going.
Requirements and Eligibility for KWASU Post UTME Screening Exercise
How can you know if you qualify for the Kwara State University’s Post-UTME screening process? The admission requirements and eligibility for Kwara State University (KWASU) are as follows:
- Candidates must be at least 16 years old at the time of admission.
- Candidates must have five (5) O’level credits in relevant subjects, including English Language and Mathematics, at not more than two (2) sittings.
- Candidates must have a minimum of 160 in the UTME.
- Candidates must have made KWASU their first choice institution in the UTME.
Direct Entry Requirements
- Candidates must possess either an OND, HND, NCE, A-Level or a recognized diploma certificate from a reputable institution.
- Candidates must have five credit passes in O’level subjects, including English Language and Mathematics, at not more than two (2) sittings.
Some courses have additional requirements that must be met by applicants. These requirements can be found on the KWASU website.
Candidates will be selected for admission to KWASU based on the following criteria:
- UTME score
- O’level results
- Direct Entry qualifications
- Special requirements
- Interview (for some courses)
Required Documents for KWASU Post UTME Screening
The following documents must be brought with you to the screening location:
- JAMB Admission Letter,
- Color Passport Photo,
- GSU Online Registration Printout,
- WAEC, NECO, or NABTEB Results.
- and JAMB UTME Registration Number.
How to Apply for Kwara State University KWASU Post UTME Screening Form
The following are the step-by-step procedures on how to apply for Kwara State University KWASU Post UTME Screening:
- The first thing to do is to go to the official Kwara state university’s portal at http://portal.kwasu.edu.ng and click on “Click here to apply.”
- Select the ‘Undergraduate’ link located at the top menu bar.
- Input your JAMB Registration Number and select “Continue.”
- Fill out the basic information page with valid contact information. This includes your first name, middle name, surname, email address, and phone number.
- The fifth step is to proceed to the payment review page and select “Make Payment.”
- Then, input your debit card (Mastercard, Visa, or Verve) details and submit.
- Enter the OTP code sent to your phone to complete the payment.
- After successful payment, log into the portal using your JAMB registration number and Surname.
- Click on “Login to the dashboard” and complete your registration.
Things to Note:
Here are some additional things to remember on the Kwara State University KWASU Post UTME Screening:
- The deadline to apply for the KWASU Post UTME Screening is August 20, 2023.
- The application fee is ₦2,000. That’s the cost of the KWASU Post UTME Screening Form
- You will need to print the completed registration form and payment receipt for future reference.
- If any network issues occur during payment, the payment process can be re-queried using the JAMB registration number and phone number.
I hope this helps! Let us know if you have any other questions regarding the KWASU Post UTME Screening.