It gives us great pleasure to inform you that Plateau State University has just made available the much anticipated PLASU Post UTME screening form for the 2023–2024 school year. The form is currently accessible online through the school’s webpage. The application form may be purchased by any candidate who listed the institution as their first preference in JAMB and received a score of 170 or higher.
Moreover, are you aware of the commencement and closing dates for this admission screening exercise? All of this information will be available by reading this detailed article.
All the information you require about the PLASU Post-UTME Screening Form is given below on this page. You must attentively study this instruction through to the finish in order to understand how to apply for the screening form.
Table Of Contents
Requirements & Eligibility for PLASU Post UTME
There are a large number of applicants to Plateau State University who do not yet understand the criteria for the screening process. The prerequisites for the PLASU Post-UTME Screening will be explained to these individuals in this paragraph. They will be better able to prepare for the screening process by knowing which credentials to bring with them.
- Candidates who took the JAMB exam would need to visit Plateau State University for screening in order to complete the admissions process.
- Only applicants who received a score of 170 or higher on their most recent JAMB UTME are eligible for the PLASU Post-UTME Screening exercise.
What you need to bring to the PLASU Post-UTME screening location is shown below:
- Receipt for payment of Post UTME Screening Fee
- UTME Result
- Original credentials and results from no more than two (2) O’Level examinations
- Original Certificate of Origin
- Original birth certificate, age declaration, and copies of identification documents.
How to Apply for PLASU Post UTME Screening Exercise 2023
The screening will be conducted online using the steps listed below:
- You must first launch your browser on a desktop computer or mobile device. We recommend using a computer for this process.
- Visit www.plasu.edu.ng to access the university website.
- To make a payment, either select 2023/2024 POST UTME or type (fees.plasu.edu.ng) into your browser.
- Manually enter your JAMB registration number and click GO
- Select “Make Payment Now” (for those who want to make payment through Remita). To make a cash payment, click print to get a copy of your RRR number, then go to the closest bank to make the transaction.
- Pay the two thousand Naira (N2,000.00) non-refundable screening cost only via Remita (exclusive of bank charges).
- Visit utme.plasu.edu.ng to begin the registration process after making a payment.
- Use your JAMB registration number and RRR number to log in.
- Enter the five pertinent O’ Level subjects and their grades (per the JAMB brochure’s prerequisites for PLASU) on the registration page.
- Print your registration slip by clicking the submit button.
- The results of the screening will be communicated to you through Text messaging at the specified phone number.
- After that, make sure to upload your SSCE results to the JAMB website because admission will not be considered without them.
Note: Candidate presence on the university campus is not required because registration is done online; instead, applicants are encouraged to register from anywhere. Please be aware that applicants who were given provisional admission based on false information will not be registered and may face legal consequences.
All candidates must follow the procedure outlined above, thank you.
PLASU Post UTME Screening Date 2023
So when will PLASU hold the screening for the 2023 Post-UTME? Each candidate will receive communication with their own emails and phone numbers regarding the PLASU Post-UTME screening date schedule. As a result, you are urged to register with a real phone number and email address.
To find out where and when your departmental screening will take place, consult the PLASU screening timetable. In order to prevent disqualification, please make sure to be at the Post-UTME screening location on time. If an applicant doesn’t make it through the initial screening, there might be another one.