The University of Maiduguri, UNIMAID Post UTME and Direct Entry Screening exercise application form is now available for purchase. Its undergraduate programs can only be entered through this route for the school year 2022–2023. Applications are being accepted from applicants who meet the requirements for admission to the University of Maiduguri’s degree programs for the academic year 2022–2023. The ideal method for applying for the UNIMAID Post UTME Screening is highlighted in this article, which will reduce your worry.
Table Of Contents
What You Should Know About UNIMAID
The University of Maiduguri was launched in 1975 to be one of the second-generation Universities in Nigeria. The university was founded without any physical buildings of its own, but it took over the former North East College of Arts and Science’s properties as its own. Regarding physical infrastructure and equipment, the buildings that were left to the university were suitable. The university was able to start its academic programs in October 1976 thanks to all of these.
The university had 743 students registered in its inaugural academic year, distributed across various faculties. The University of Maiduguri has drawn students from both inside and outside of Nigeria due to its distinctive location close to international borders and its cosmopolitan atmosphere. As a result, the institution has hired both teaching and non-teaching employees from nations in Europe, Asia, the Caribbean, and Africa. The number of students and employees at the university has increased significantly. The university comprised 12 Faculties since the close of 2016, one college of medical sciences, and a school for postgraduate studies.
Requirements for UNIMAID Post UTME Screening
The qualifications for applicants who apply for admission to degree programs at the University of Maiduguri are listed below:
- Candidates must have obtained a UTME score of at least 160 to be eligible.
- They should have a diploma with at least a Lower Credit/Merit.
- Another prerequisite for Direct Entry is 9 points on the NCE/IJMB or Second Class Lower Division from an accredited institution.
It should be noted that applicants who did not select the University of Maiduguri during their UTME registration are also eligible to participate in this screening process. However they will have to do change of institution and out the as their first choice.
How to Apply for UNIMAID Post UTME Form
Candidates must follow these steps in order to register for the University of Maiduguri Post UTME Screening:
- Open your phone or dextop browser
- Browse putme.unimaid.edu.ng.
- Enter your UTME number as both your login and your password. They are both case-sensitive.
- Click Process Payment after entering a working phone number and email address.
- You will be told where to send the money: REMITA.
- The following is how to pay. Remita will send you an OTP for Card payments, which you must enter in order to complete the transaction. You must print the payment slip with RRR and pay at the bank to make a bank transfer.
- You will be taken back to the dashboard after the card transaction has been successfully completed. If you made a bank payment, follow the instructions in step 2 to log in once more.
- Verify your payment by clicking the button.
- The dashboard will show your name and the course you registered for.
- You’ll be taken to the biodata page; enter your information there and then click the next button.
- Click next after entering your next of kin information.
- Please also include the results of your O-Levels. Select the certificates earned and indicate the sittings (a maximum of two). Please provide the dates and numbers of the exams (s).
- You will present information about your Higher Education Certificate to DE applicants.
- Next, upload the document image by clicking. It is best to save the papers as images.
- The dashboard will then be displayed.
- Review and, if required, revise your submissions.
- Select “Submit” when you are finished.
- The phrase “Application Submitted succesfully it can not be edited thanks” will appear when the process has been completely completed.
Candidates must pay 2,000 Naira (N2,000) in total, including bank fees, for registration.
Please be aware that neither a physical exam nor an aptitude test will be extended to you. Additionally, CAPS will inform you after you have been admitted. Once admission begins, check putme.unimaid.edu.ng frequently for updates. Any information that might interest you may be provided to you by email or SMS.