The Federal University, Dutsin-Ma (FUDMA) Post-UTME application for the 2022–2023 academic year is now available. Entries for admission to undergraduate degree programs in FUDMA are presently being accepted by the school. Candidates who registered for the 2022/2023 UTME and chose Federal University, Dutsin-Ma as their top choice of institution or who switched to FUDMA via the JAMB change of course and institution form should fill out the Post UTME form. We will cover every aspect of the FUDMA Post-UTME and Direct Entry screening application in this post. Online instructions for submitting the FUDMA post-UTME form will be provided to you. This thorough post will also detail more important facts, such as the eligibility conditions.
Table Of Contents
Things to Note About FUDMA Post UTME Screening 2022/23
Here are some crucial details about this year’s Federal University, Dutsin-Ma Post-UTME Screening procedure that you should be aware of:
- The post-UTME test for FUDMA will be computer-based.
- Please be notified that the University Post-UTME form costs two thousand naira (N2,000) and must be paid for by all eligible candidates.
- Please be aware that only candidates who meet the necessary qualifications may submit a Post-UTME form. Please refer to the eligibility conditions for FUDMA post-UTME below.
- The acknowledgement slip will include the date and time of your Screening. This date should be noted by all applicants.
- The FUDMA post-UTME screening test will not permit the use of calculators inside the exam room.
- Bags won’t be permitted inside the campus after the security checkpoint at the gate.
Requirements for FUDMA Post UTME Screening
Let’s explain the FUDMA Post UTME Screening requirements to applicants. They will be better able to prepare for the screening process by knowing which documents to bring with them.
You must bring your printed JAMB results, WAEC, NECO, or NABTEB results, JAMB admission letter, color passport photo, printout from your online FUDUTSINMA registration, and your JAMB UTME registration number.
If you’re unsure of the location or time for your department’s screening exercise, you can consult the FUDUTSINMA screening calendar. To prevent getting disqualified, please make sure to arrive at the Post-UTME screening location in plenty of time. Candidates who didn’t make the first round of screening may or may not have another chance.
How to Apply for FUDMA Post UTME 2022
Candidates must properly follow the following instructions in order to submit their FUDMA post-UTME application online:
- All candidates who meet the requirements must register for the screening by going to the FUDMA portal at http://portal.fudutsinma.edu.ng/admissions.
- The following step is to continue and pay two thousand naira (N2,000.00) exclusively for Post-UTME screening. The payment method specified below should be used.
- Candidates must go to www.remita.net and select the “Pay FGN and State TSA” option to pay the FUDMA Post UTME Screening fees. This will open a pop-up menu.
- To move on to the following phase, select “Federal Government of Nigeria.”
- FEDERAL UNIVERSITY DUTSINMA should be typed into the “Name of MDA” box.
- Click the drop-down menu next to “Name of Service/Purpose” and choose “Post UTME Screening Fee.”
- The other fields should be filled out as required. Make sure to fill out the field labeled “Portal Transaction ID” with the exact Transaction ID generated by the University Portal.
- Print the completed form.
- Proceed to any commercial bank to send money through remita. The remita platform offers a variety of payment methods that you can use to make an electronic payment.
- Candidates are recommended to pay their fees and bring the bank’s receipt as proof of payment to the university on the day of the screening process. Photocopies of the printout of the JAMB notification of result and the photocopy of the JAMB Registration Slip for DE only are additional materials that should be included.
Candidate participation in the screening process will not be permitted in the absence of the aforementioned factors.
Good luck to all of the contenders!