The University of Nigeria Nsukka has released the UNN Cut Off Mark for the 2023/2024 academic session. The university has set a cut-off mark for candidates seeking admission into various undergraduate programs as part of the admission requirements. In this article, we will let you know the current UNN cut-off mark and how it affects your admission into the prestigious university.
Table Of Contents
University of Nigeria Nsukka UNN Cut Off Mark for 2023/2024
The University of Nigeria Nsukka (UNN) is one of the most prestigious universities in Nigeria. It is located in Nsukka, Enugu State. The school offers a lot of courses ranging from science, engineering to arts and humanities.
The cut off mark for admission into UNN varies from course to course. The general cut off mark for the 2023/2024 academic session is 160. This means that only candidates who scored 160 and above in their JAMB UTME are eligible to apply for admission into UNN.
However, there are some courses that have a higher cut off mark than 160. These courses are typically in the sciences and engineering. For example, the cut off mark for medicine and surgery is 280.
The UNN post-UTME examination is a computer-based test that is used to assess the academic abilities of candidates. The cut off mark for the UNN post-UTME examination varies from course to course. However, it is typically around 60%.
Candidates who meet all of the requirements for admission into UNN will be ranked according to their JAMB UTME score and their performance in the UNN post-UTME examination. The candidates with the highest scores will be offered admission.
Read Also: University of Uyo UNIUYO Cut Off Mark
The following is a list of the cut off marks for some of the most popular courses at UNN:
- Medicine and surgery: 280
- Engineering: 260
- Law: 250
- Pharmacy: 240
- Accounting: 230
- Business administration: 220
- Computer science: 210
- Economics: 200
The cut off marks for other courses can be found on the UNN website.
University of Nigeria Nsukka UNN Admission Requirements
The admission requirements for the University of Nigeria Nsukka (UNN) are as follows:
- Five credit passes in the West African Senior School Certificate Examination (WASSCE) or its equivalent in not more than two sittings, in subjects relevant to your chosen course.
- A minimum of 200 in the Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination (UTME).
- A good score in the post-UTME examination.
In addition to the above, you may also be required to meet other requirements specific to your chosen course. For example, some courses may require you to have passed certain subjects at the Advanced level.
How to Easily Gain Admission into UNN
Here are some additional tips for getting into UNN:
- First, you should start preparing for your JAMB UTME early. There are many resources available to help you, such as online practice tests and textbooks.
- Make sure you have a good understanding of the subjects that you will be tested on.
- Practice writing essays and answering questions in the style of the JAMB UTME.
- Take the UNN post-UTME examination seriously. It is a critical part of the admission process.
- Be confident in your abilities and don’t give up on your dream of attending UNN.
- Make sure that you meet all of the admission requirements for your chosen course.
- Apply to other universities as well, just in case you are not admitted to UNN.
UNN is a highly competitive university, so it is important to have a good cut off mark, and perform well in the UTME and post-UTME examinations. However, if you meet the admission requirements and score well in the examinations, you have a good chance of being admitted to UNN.
I hope this article has been helpful. Good luck with your application!