Eastern Palm University is the only public-private university in the heart of eastern Nigeria. EPU, as it is commonly referred to, has a sizable student body, and the educational environment is distinctive. Would you like to join this prestigious institution of learning? There is a form accessible for the Eastern Palm University Post-UTME Screening for this year’s admission. Because so many prospective candidates had so many questions about the application process, we felt compelled to compose this in-depth post. This can be used to find out when EPU screening will begin for the 2022–2023 academic year. Learn how to submit your EPU PUTME Screening form online by reading the rest of this article.
Table Of Contents
What You Should Know About Eastern Palm University
Eastern Palm University is the first Nigerian public/private partnership university established by Imo state. The institution is situated in Ideato South L.G.A. of the state, in the well-known quiet area and small business village of Ogboko. The National Universities Commission (NUC) granted the university a license in 2016. Its goal is to become a top-tier institution based on academic excellence and pressing research demands. They want to meet everyone who is important, regardless of gender, nationality, religion, or political views.
The Eastern Palm University (EPU) intends to provide students with a distinctive university education that gives them access to both theoretical and practical knowledge of the present. These will aid in resolving societal issues. The institution would adhere to all national and international accreditation agencies’ regulations, including those of Nigeria’s National Universities Commission (NUC). The procedures used by Eastern Palm University will be based on excellence, relevance, and character and will follow the world’s finest practices in higher education.
Requirements for EPU Post UTME Screening
You must meet the prerequisites and eligibility conditions given below before submitting the Post-UTME screening form for Eastern Palm University.
EPU O’level Requirement
Please understand that Eastern Palm University does not take students with pending results. The full O’level result of 5 credit passes is required. Preferably, this should contain math, English, and any other three disciplines that are pertinent to your field of study.
EPU Age Requirement
The Eastern Palm University does have an age restriction for enrollment. Prior to being accepted into any higher education school in Nigeria, you should ideally be at least 18 years old. You can enroll at EPU if you are 16 years old or older. However, some institutions may require that you be at least 17 years old. In summary, if you are 16 years of age or older, you are eligible to purchase EPU post-UTME forms and take part in the screening process.
EPU Cut Off Mark
Please don’t waste your money by buying EPU’s post-UTME form if you do not get their minimum cutoff score. This is due to the fact that your application won’t be considered, and your money will essentially be squandered. The price for screening application forms is not refundable by EPU. To be able to qualify for an EPU post-UTME form, you must achieve a score of at least 160. Please refrain from enquiring about possible solutions if you do not match this score.
How to Apply for the 2022–23 EPU Post–UTME Screening
The application instructions for Eastern Palm University screening 2022–2023 are as follows:
- The Post-UTME Screening Exercise and Application Form Fees must be paid in full in the first step, which is worth N12,000.
- This amount should be paid to any of the following accounts listed below.
- Zenith Bank Plc is the name of first bank. The account number is 1015509991, and the account name is “EPU School Fees Account.”
- The second account is Union Bank, and the account name is EPU School Fees Account with the account number 0083037378.
- Keep your payment receipt when you complete the transaction.
- The next step is to go to www.epu.edu.ng and select the “Fill Application Form” option under the “Admissions” Menu.
- After that, choose “Start a new registration,” enter your JAMB registration number, and upload your payment teller or other supporting documentation.
- The following action is to select “Proceed.”
- You will have to fill out the application.
- Take a printout of your acknowledgment receipt and keep it safe.
That’s it! Send out an email to firstname.lastname@example.org if you experience any problems.
We wish you a hitch-free process and hope to see you successfully admitted to Eastern Palm University.