We are happy to let you know that the list of 2023 NSCDC Shortlisted Candidates for the recruitment process is available. If you are one of the applicants who submitted an application for a position with Civil Defence, we would like to inform you that the NSCDC has published the shortlist for the final selection process.
All candidates are urged to double-check their names, and they are provided with instructions on how to print their recruitment slip. They must fulfill these fundamental conditions in order to be admitted for screening.
You can check the NSCDC list of shortlisted candidates using the information supplied on this website as a guide and point of reference. You will also find more information about the list of chosen candidates for Civil Defence. This covers the prerequisites and other relevant details pertaining to the NSCDC screening procedure. The whole list of NSCDC recruitment selected candidates is available for download in PDF format from this page. To check your name and get the list of candidates for Civil Defence, please follow the guidelines below.
Table Of Contents
Civil Defence Shortlisted Candidates 2023
The list of individuals shortlisted by the Nigeria Security and Civil Defence Corps for the hiring process has been made public. The NSCDC portal has a PDF civil defense list that you can view and download.
Shortlisted candidates for Civil Defense will be made public on the www.cdfipb.careers portal. Candidates can check whether they have been shortlisted by NSCDC by logging into their CDCFIB dashboard. This article will provide procedures.
The Civil Defence screening and aptitude test will be administered to candidates chosen by NSCDC. Only those that meet the minimum requirements will be shortlisted. We wish you stand a high chance of being among the shortlisted applicants.
How to Check NSCDC Shortlisted Candidates 2023
The commission has released a list of the Civil Defence shortlisted applicants. The list of chosen candidates for the screening exercise has been made public by the NSCDC board. This is an aspect of the hiring procedure.
It is recommended for all applicants to verify their names on the official Civil Defence recruitment website. The complete list of chosen applicants is available on the official Civil Defence recruitment website. Learn how to determine whether you have been pre-qualified by reading on.
Read Also: How to Apply Civil Defence Recruitment
The steps listed below can be used to determine if you have been pre-qualified for the NSCDC screening exercise:
- You must first go to the official Civil Defence shortlisted portal.
- There are now two ways to check the status of your application.
- Select either Check Application Status by Email or Check Application Status by Mobile Number from the drop-down menu.
- You will need to enter your email address and application code if you prefer to check the status of your application by email. For instance, NSCDC-2022-xxxxxx.
- If you decide to use your mobile number to check the progress of your application, you must enter both your phone number and application code. For instance, NSCDC-2022-xxxxxx.
Regardless of the approach you select, if you meet the requirements, the status of your application will be shown. Don’t forget to note the time, place, and conditions of the screening.
Read Also: Civil Defence Salary Structure
As an alternative, you can periodically monitor your email for any updates relating to the Civil Defence shortlist. This is crucial because the NSCDC staff will utilize the registered email addresses of all successful candidates to inform them. Therefore, keep an eye on your email address for details regarding the Civil Defence screening date and locations.
The Civil Defence registration portal should be checked by all candidates to see if they have been pre-selected for the screening process. The official registration portal provides access to the NSCDC shortlisted candidates. You can access the list by carrying out the above-mentioned steps.
How to Prepare for the NSCDC Screening Exercise
You must also bring the following items to the screening venue. This is done as verification that you filled out the online application form.
- You will need to provide both the original and a photocopy of your credentials.
- Two recent passport photographs.
- Candidates are required to submit both a valid form of identification and a copy of it.
- This includes a legitimate form of identity, such as an international passport, valid driver’s license, national ID card, or voter’s card.
- A printout of the submission confirmation page should also be included in your packing.
The metrics for the NSCDC screening exercise for shortlisted candidates are now complete.